'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

More so him i think. I was definitely excited about him, but our guys are still talented.

Who's going to take him at this point?
I just think we need some more depth. He’s also very physically talented. Not saying we won’t have very good backs but it’s always good adding that kind of skill. Like bru, who hopefully clears, sometimes they work sometimes they don’t. Hopefully bru gets his chance to show us he’s as good as practice reports say.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Well looks like I was wrong yet again. I honestly thought Dixon had learned his lesson and manned up. I was wrong. Him not being able to get along with any position coach is a bad problem. After hearing about all of this I am glad he is gone.

Reactions: HalfullVol
I just think we need some more depth. He’s also very physically talented. Not saying we won’t have very good backs but it’s always good adding that kind of skill. Like bru, who hopefully clears, sometimes they work sometimes they don’t. Hopefully bru gets his chance to show us he’s as good as practice reports say.
Bad depth is no depth. He is gone and it is probably the best.

I have a source... this is what I was told:

LJD was jawing with Mack/coaches all practice. At some point, probably during a special teams period, he and Paxton Brooks got into an altercation and Brooks kicked his a$$. Then LJD got up and went after a coach and Heup stepped in and said "you're gone." Kid is a headcase. Certainly sounds like he expected to get 1st team reps on Day 1 and was getting frustrated.
I laughed way too hard trying to mentally picture this 🤣

Sounds like Brooks is one mean sumbitch. Never underestimate a man that kicks balls for a living. Turns out he kicks ass for a hobby.

I anoint Paxton the new Paul Bain. Let's make this happen
R.ab6e05af347aa0fcf3c49640ddf1987b

Before one more person suggests using Milton in an emergency RB situation……I suggest Brooks. To quote Coach Calhoun in GREASE..
“The kids a hitter”.

VN Store

Back