'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

lol I am not panicking. Just trying to have actual discussion. Something that is very hard to do on this board if it is perceived as the least bit negative.

IYO should the recruiting forum not exist during the offseason?

Should i not be able to retort to your judgement that our board should look better?

RB depth as a whole this year is pretty unimpressive. There's only about 10 guys in the top 200 per 247 at the position. I think 5 of them are from the state of FL.

Teague is one, top 200 and top 10. His tape looks good.

"Dixon said he’s “thinking I’m going to release my top group next week,” adding that it probably will be a “top 10.” He admitted it’s safe to assume Tennessee will make the list.

“They’re definitely up there,” Dixon said of the Vols. “I don’t have a leader, but they’re up there.”

He said it “means a lot” that Tennessee gave him his first offer in July 2015, “because they were the first ones to notice me, and they’ve been on me since ninth grade.” But that’s not the only reason he likes the Vols.

“One thing is because the coaches, they’re really there for the kids that I see,” Dixon said. “They’ve got a real good family atmosphere. That’s the main thing that stands out.”

Reactions: 9 people
"Dixon said he’s “thinking I’m going to release my top group next week,” adding that it probably will be a “top 10.” He admitted it’s safe to assume Tennessee will make the list.

“They’re definitely up there,” Dixon said of the Vols. “I don’t have a leader, but they’re up there.”

He said it “means a lot” that Tennessee gave him his first offer in July 2015, “because they were the first ones to notice me, and they’ve been on me since ninth grade.” But that’s not the only reason he likes the Vols.

“One thing is because the coaches, they’re really there for the kids that I see,” Dixon said. “They’ve got a real good family atmosphere. That’s the main thing that stands out.”

Come to Knoxville, young man. Become a star, and a VFL.

Reactions: 2 people
It seems like there are several guys who haven't been bumped yet but will be or have just recently been bumped. Wasn't Jordan Davis a 3 star, he's a high 4 now. I expect guys like Teague and Dixon and other guys in this class will get bumped at some point

I like the Rivals page. I guess that's a sign that maybe ESPN is more accurate?

With a lot of our commits, ESPN has them ranked pretty fairly except for Mays. He's easily a 5* talent and should be a Top 10 player in the ESPN 300.

Just released his top 12 .

Can't do a pic, but here are the Top 12:

Tennessee
Alabama
Virginia Tech
Ole Miss
Florida
Oklahoma State
Michigan State
Louisville
Texas
Notre Dame
Clemson
Auburn

He states no order on this list, but I find it interesting that he lists us first.

Reactions: 2 people
Can't do a pic, but here are the Top 12:

Tennessee
Alabama
Virginia Tech
Ole Miss
Florida
Oklahoma State
Michigan State
Louisville
Texas
Notre Dame
Clemson
Auburn

He states no order on this list, but I find it interesting that he lists us first.

Of note, a team thought to be recruiting him heavily is not, South Carolina.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny he lists Clemson, whom he has no offer, over USCe, who has him as a priority? USC boards doesn't find the humor in it.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back