'18 FL QB Michael Penix Jr.

I hadn't been keeping up with him, but just saw the quote in the Fields thread saying he has thrown for thirty touchdowns and just one interception. That's impressive. Anyone know how good the competition is. I know Florida is about as good as it gets, but don't know much about his school.

Last edited:
I hadn't been keeping up with him, but just saw the quote in the Fields thread saying he has thrown for thirty touchdowns and just one interception. That's impressive. Anyone know how good the competition is. I know Florida is about as good as it gets, but don't know much about his school.

A girl I know said it's pretty stiff.

Reactions: 1 person
I know, I know. It had gotten childish. I respect you being the adult and you calling us out.
It took balls to point out we were being a bunch of di*ks.

...:whistling:

I was turning it about on him...another thread...resume Penix measuring. :)

I was turning it about on him...another thread...resume Penix measuring. :)

Ah! I see. Either way, it was getting out of hand and it was time for some one to interruptus. I'm pulling out of the conversation.

Last edited:
On asking Penix if UT was still the favorite after their not so stellar season by a reporter from a Tampa Newspaper, Penix stated "Yes, UT is still where I want to go play football despite their less than stellar season. I really like coach Butch Jones & his staff really well."

From Tampa News Reporter

Reactions: 1 person
Because he isn't allowed to. Not a take at the moment IMO

I think it's us instead of him. He is a 3* QB. I think we're waiting to see if there's any chance we could get Dakereon Joyner to commit to UT. He's the best of the QB's we have offered for 2018 except for Lawrence of course. Lawrence appears to be heading to Clemson though.

I think it's more that than anything. It's not him. It's CBJ & staff waiting on their choice. Penix isn't a bad QB but Joyner & Lawrence both are worlds ahead of him. James Foster is another QB we are in on heavily from the state of Alabama.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back