'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

Its out there yall just haven't named the site yet.

Tell us!!
large.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I don't get the football draw at all. I know the ASU female situation is mentioned a lot. Kind of silly as there are good looking women on every campus.

Paradise Valley is nice. Great selection of prime estates there. I use to own a home in Chandler in a fly in community. Good area. But AZ for a college bound football player? Nah.

Stellar Airpark? Yeah PV is quite the area. Less crowded than Scottsdale.

AZ high school football talent is weak. Most of ASU and UA recruits are from Cali and Texas. The elite ones in AZ go out of state.

Last HS recruit we got that I recall from AZ was Terry Fair. That doesn't include jucos.

AZ high school football talent is weak. Most of ASU and UA recruits are from Cali and Texas. The elite ones in AZ go out of state.

Last HS recruit we got that I recall from AZ was Terry Fair. That doesn't include jucos.

We were thisclose to getting Terrell Suggs. Man that 2001 DL may have been the best college line of all time. What might have been.

Are you in AZ?

VN Store

Back