'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

"My top five was Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Ohio State," Williams said. "Ohio State is pretty much out of the picture because I haven't had much contact with them.

"I know for a fact we're going to Clemson on July 22nd and 23rd," he said. "I'm trying to get a Tennessee visit in because I haven't really hit all the key points with them yet. I pretty much hit all of them with Virginia Tech so I know what I'll get if I go there. I'd like to go to Tennessee one more time to see if I can get the information I'm looking for. They are mainly academic questions about my major and different things like that.

"I actually do know where I'm going," said Williams. "I kind of figured it out early last month. I haven't told any of the schools yet. All the schools know I have at least one visit left before I commit. I'll let the schools know ahead of time."
-rivals

Sounds like Clemson to me but the fact he wants to get back to Knoxville gives me a little hope.

Reactions: 1 person
"My top five was Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson, and Ohio State," Williams said. "Ohio State is pretty much out of the picture because I haven't had much contact with them.

"I know for a fact we're going to Clemson on July 22nd and 23rd," he said. "I'm trying to get a Tennessee visit in because I haven't really hit all the key points with them yet. I pretty much hit all of them with Virginia Tech so I know what I'll get if I go there. I'd like to go to Tennessee one more time to see if I can get the information I'm looking for. They are mainly academic questions about my major and different things like that.

"I actually do know where I'm going," said Williams. "I kind of figured it out early last month. I haven't told any of the schools yet. All the schools know I have at least one visit left before I commit. I'll let the schools know ahead of time."
-rivals

Sounds like Clemson to me but the fact he wants to get back to Knoxville gives me a little hope.

It's Clemson. If he has unanswered questions about UT, has a sure CU trip planned and already knows where he's going, it's clear.

"I'd like to get down to Knoxville and check out the updated big board. I pretty much took a picture of the one at Virginia Tech, so I know who Dabo will go after there. I'd like to go to Tennessee one more time to see if I can get the updated information Dabo is looking for"

Just kidding. But, yeah, this one is over.

It's Clemson. If he has unanswered questions about UT, has a sure CU trip planned and already knows where he's going, it's clear.

Yep sounds to me like we aren't recruiting him very hard or not wanting to waste time because typically not seen the not enough enough talk with this staff. Seems like we are on people almost daily so plenty of time for questions to be answer d for those we are on all the time

I find a wait and see approach does wonders for my mental health. If there's one thing I've learned to trust, is that the coaching staff has the ability to pull big names out of thin air at the last minute that may not be on our radars. I'm not saying it isn't disconcerting, don't misunderstand me. I'm saying it's not time to panic.

The one thing they haven't done is pull big names late. Kongbo and Richmond are the only NSD "surprises" we've had that are big time. Butch has gotten kids locked up relatively early and then held onto them. Last year we had our hopes up that he was about to pull 3-4 top 100 type kids on NSD; instead Kongbo was the only one that fell.

The one thing they haven't done is pull big names late. Kongbo and Richmond are the only NSD "surprises" we've had that are big time. Butch has gotten kids locked up relatively early and then held onto them. Last year we had our hopes up that he was about to pull 3-4 top 100 type kids on NSD; instead Kongbo was the only one that fell.

"Byrds the Word".National signing day suprise.

We beat out AZ State for Dobbs. His offer sheet not spectacular

I believe Dobbs had made up his mind a bit before NSD he wasn't going all the way to AZ to go to school. TN won that battle. If it wasn't UT it was going to be a school much closer to GA. Mom and distance became a big factor.

Says he already knows where he's going, but doesn't know what all we offer? Unless he's playing the game, I don't see how that lends to anything other than Clemson.

I believe Dobbs had made up his mind a bit before NSD he wasn't going all the way to AZ to go to school. TN won that battle. If it wasn't UT it was going to be a school much closer to GA. Mom and distance became a big factor.

Idk why any talent from the southeast would ever come all the way out here for football. My girlfriend is a uofa grad so I have been trying to root for them. Can't get into it though.

Idk why any talent from the southeast would ever come all the way out here for football. My girlfriend is a uofa grad so I have been trying to root for them. Can't get into it though.

Yeah, I don't get the football draw at all. I know the ASU female situation is mentioned a lot. Kind of silly as there are good looking women on every campus.

Paradise Valley is nice. Great selection of prime estates there. I use to own a home in Chandler in a fly in community. Good area. But AZ for a college bound football player? Nah.

Yeah, I don't get the football draw at all. I know the ASU female situation is mentioned a lot. Kind of silly as there are good looking women on every campus.

Paradise Valley is nice. Great selection of prime estates there. I use to own a home in Chandler in a fly in community. Good area. But AZ for a college bound football player? Nah.

PV is very nice lol. It's like Germantown on steroids. The competition of football here isn't that great. There's maybe 2 teams that pretty much rotate who wins state in the largest division. Then the youth football scene is very weak.

VN Store

Back