'17 TX QB Will McBride (UT Commit 12/13/2016)

Committed to SMU in April, then Memphis in June. This season McBride completed 129 of 223 passes (58%) for 2,032 yards & 23 TDs with 4 INTs, and he rushed 60 times for 359 yards & 2 TDs.

Interesting Chad Morris and Norvell both very good with QBs

Wouldn't it be ironic for us to blow QB recruiting like we have this year, and end up with a kid who is the second coming of JM almost by accident? Unheralded and smallish 3* with a big skill set...that would make me chuckle.

Reactions: 2 people
Wouldn't it be ironic for us to blow QB recruiting like we have this year, and end up with a kid who is the second coming of JM almost by accident? Unheralded and smallish 3* with a big skill set...that would make me chuckle.

Yeah this kid is EASILY like Manziel in high school.

I really hope you understand the massive implied blue font here.

From the video I've seen, this guy seems to throw very catchable passes to just about every spot on the field and is a very capable runner as well. The question someone like him has to answer is do they want to go a place like Memphis where he will have a realistic shot at starting, or playing at UT behind Guarantano for most if not all his college career.

Yeah this kid is EASILY like Manziel in high school.

I really hope you understand the massive implied blue font here.

I never even heard of Manziel till he burst on the scene at A&M. And all I said about the similarities is true anyway. Smallish, unheralded 3* Texas QB with a lot of athletic ability. I don't know what JMs numbers were in HS, but I would guess they are a lot bigger than McBrides.

Sometimes the conductors on those big trains can get a little irratible from working those late nightshifts. He's gotta make sure his passengers are behaving appropriately and up to his standards.

The font that I'm using here is a light shade of blue...

I never even heard of Manziel till he burst on the scene at A&M. And all I said about the similarities is true anyway. Smallish, unheralded 3* Texas QB with a lot of athletic ability. I don't know what JMs numbers were in HS, but I would guess they are a lot bigger than McBrides.

Manziel was recruited by most schools as a DB...Texas recruited both he and RGIII there. Just think, they could have had :victory: Heisman winning safeties! :w00t:

Manziel was recruited by most schools as a DB...Texas recruited both he and RGIII there. Just think, they could have had :victory: Heisman winning safeties! :w00t:

That was a bungle of galactic proportion..no wonder Texas is in the shape they're in. Could you imagine how the fans here would be crucifying Butch if Turd Ferguson was somewhere like UGA winning the Heisman this year?

VN Store

Back