'17 TN Zack Dobson WR

Congrats to this young man, he is really showing out this season for his brother. Tonight he had another great game against Knoxville Catholic, upsetting the #1 team in the state 45-26. Catholic has quiet a few notable players including Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers.

Zack finished the night with 6 catches, 157 yards, and 2 TDs bringing his season total to 44 catches, 922 yards, 11 TDs.

Reactions: 3 people
Congrats to this young man, he is really showing out this season for his brother. Tonight he had another great game against Knoxville Catholic, upsetting the #1 team in the state 45-26. Catholic has quiet a few notable players including Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers.

Zack finished the night with 6 catches, 157 yards, and 2 TDs bringing his season total to 44 catches, 922 yards, 11 TDs.
Rodgers did not catch a ball in this one.

Reactions: 3 people
Dang I thought Knox Catholic was a juggernaut this year

They were having their way with everybody they played. Its crazy, but they brought this up before the game- the team that's lost that game during the regular season, has won the last 3 games in the playoffs (4 now)

Dang I thought Knox Catholic was a juggernaut this year

They were having their way with everybody they played. Its crazy, but they brought this up before the game- the team that's lost that game during the regular season, has won the last 3 games in the playoffs (4 now)

You can say this about Greeneville as well. Absolutely crushing everybody they played & they both lost last night. They were on a collision course to meet each other. Now, the 4A state title is up for grabs for sure.

Saw where Zack was at the game today visiting. Interesting to see if Zack's recruitment starts picking up.

It would make me very happy if this kid earned a scholarship here. I dont want to hand them out, but if he earned it, then it would be one heck of a story.

It would make me very happy if this kid earned a scholarship here. I dont want to hand them out, but if he earned it, then it would be one heck of a story.

I see what you're saying but we've not even offered him & he's not even on our radar so very unlikely to happen.

Kentucky is close to offering. And South Carolina.

He's the best player in East Tennessee after Tee Higgins.

Like I said, he already committed to MTSU & it's a perfect fit for him. That's about his talent level. 2nd best player in East Tennessee after Higgins?

You're forgetting Ty Chandler although he's really Middle Tennessee & a few others buddy. I respect you for so die-hardily supporting this Dotson kid but why are you making him out to be way better than he really is as a player? Thanks!

Like I said, he already committed to MTSU & it's a perfect fit for him. That's about his talent level. 2nd best player in East Tennessee after Higgins?

You're forgetting Ty Chandler although he's really Middle Tennessee & a few others buddy. I respect you for so die-hardily supporting this Dotson kid but why are you making him out to be way better than he really is as a player? Thanks!

kansasmelting-1.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Ha! Ha! I know I said Middle Tennessee & he said East Tennessee & I made that clear but you had to make sure you pointed that out didn't you Mr. NochNoch? :):wink:

Yes, yes I did because as soon as you acknowledged that Chandler wasn't in E. TN then bringing him up became absolutely pointless!

If you would have said A. Rogers then you would have made at least a reasonable comment that could be debated but instead you just made a comment that made no sense and you even pointed it out your damn self.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, yes I did because as soon as you acknowledged that Chandler wasn't in E. TN then bringing him up became absolutely pointless!

If you would have said A. Rogers then you would have made at least a reasonable comment that could be debated but instead you just made a comment that made no sense and you even pointed it out your damn self.

Well, excuse me for making a mistake thread police dog. :) It's not that big of a deal. So what I used a Middle Tennessee player & not an East Tennessee player. Big flippin deal NochNoch.

You're another one that loves to poke fun & try to rile me with my posts aren't you? We're all human beings buddy the last time I checked & we're all prone to make mistakes or post things in the wrong way sometimes. Thanks!

VN Store

Back