'17 TN Zack Dobson WR

No offense, but he's not getting a scholarship offer from Tennessee this year, and should take a scholarship to MTSU, or the best offer he gets.

Best of luck

Reactions: 2 people
He is great with the ball in his hands and is very elusive and dynamic. He is pretty small and I am not sure about his top end speed. I agree MTSU is a good place for him. Maryville's defense was solid but not great. He is fun to watch, and I wish him all the best.

Dude is very underrated. Also was one of the best performers at the opening he went to. Dude shot up the recruiting rankings too, went from in the 1,000's to around 600

Best of luck to Zach. Not sure he will receive a Tennessee offer, but he most definitely deserves better than MTSU. The offers will roll in for him as he will have a lot of spotlight on him this season. He is up for it as he seems like a man on a mission.

He had a really good night against Maryville with 4 catches, 117 yards, and 2 TDs. If he continues to have performances like this you never know where he could end up.

Best of luck to Zach. Not sure he will receive a Tennessee offer, but he most definitely deserves better than MTSU. The offers will roll in for him as he will have a lot of spotlight on him this season. He is up for it as he seems like a man on a mission.

He had a really good night against Maryville with 4 catches, 117 yards, and 2 TDs. If he continues to have performances like this you never know where he could end up.

Kid has a lot motivating him.
He's one to keep an eye on.

Nothing wrong with an MTSU offer.

Reactions: 5 people
If devrin young can play here zack Dobson can if he chooses. I think he could be a really good slot player for us, and that's due to the fact that I think he can probably run at least a 4.4-4.5 40 time. Kid is dynamic and super athletic. The people who say he can't play here are caught up with the stars above his name.

If devrin young can play here zack Dobson can if he chooses. I think he could be a really good slot player for us, and that's due to the fact that I think he can probably run at least a 4.4-4.5 40 time. Kid is dynamic and super athletic. The people who say he can't play here are caught up with the stars above his name.

Could agree with you, but the Devrin Young analogy? :no: Dooley recruit who gave all he had but wouldn't get an offer nowadays imo. Same as Cody Blanc.

Reactions: 4 people
No offense, but he's not getting a scholarship offer from Tennessee this year, and should take a scholarship to MTSU, or the best offer he gets.

Best of luck

Likilhood at the moment isn't very strong but you never know what happens come NSD. TN is def watching him and hoping they could find a way to make it a great story for him but doubtful numbers work out. I believe it was Brice that said Dobson and Butch have probably the best relationship a coach and recruit could have without The school actively pursuing him to play there. He wishes he could take him but at the moment it's not in the cards

Reactions: 1 person
Zack Dobson - Hudl

Zack Dobson, Fulton, Wide Receiver

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/14135

Fulton slot receiver who's committed to mtsu. good start to the year and tearing up maryville tonight (best school in East Tennesse). think if he got in the weight room could produce in the slot for us as well as return game.

In case you didn't know there are code tags when posting so you can make those last two links clickable & taken directly to.

Members have to copy & paste those links into the address bar the way you have it in order to view the links. Not trying to be picky or cause problems there buddy. Just trying to help you out. Thanks!

OK! That's weird. I quoted your post & the last 2 links turned into clickable links in my post yet they're not from the 1st post. That's crazy!

At very least I think his commitment was a little premature, giving his performance is trending upward..

At very least I think his commitment was a little premature, giving his performance is trending upward..

Probably to secure a spot somewhere so he could focus on his senior season. If he continues ballin' out, more offers will come and he can enjoy the process and take OVs.

There is NOOOO way Dervin Young should have been offered by UT... Unless of Course you have Dooley as a coach

In case you didn't know there are code tags when posting so you can make those last two links clickable & taken directly to.

Members have to copy & paste those links into the address bar the way you have it in order to view the links. Not trying to be picky or cause problems there buddy. Just trying to help you out. Thanks!

OK! That's weird. I quoted your post & the last 2 links turned into clickable links in my post yet they're not from the 1st post. That's crazy!

yea I think freak or another moderator edited my post for me. I was struggling late last night and didn't do it. thanks though.

Reactions: 1 person

Best of luck

I agree chances are slim. but he has started the season off well and he put up good numbers at camps as far as measurables. I think he at least gets a power 5 offer by seasons end. we shall see.

I wonder if the QB Malone will get a offer from TN.

Possibly, but he has a lot to work on before that happens. His decision making is suspect against good opponents and you will occasionally see him miss easy throws.

At the same time there is some talent there as you will see him make some impressive throws. I wouldn't expect many offers his way until he demonstrates more consistency and less mistakes. Only a sophmore though, so plenty of time to grow.

Watching this Fulton vs. Catholic game Catholic is on another level, but Zack has made some eye popping plays! This guy is small, but he is DANGEROUS in the open field. He'd be such a good slot guy IMO.

Might need to take a harder look at this guy.

Jaquez Jones is comparable. Don't know if he's better though.

Kid can play for sure, but Jones plays better competition for sure. I know they play Catholic and Maryville but after that it's pretty rough. I always like to see a kid who puts up good stats against good competition makes me a little bit more comfortable. Plus I trust our coaches.

VN Store

Back