'17 TN Zack Dobson WR

Yea Tony did you see Corey Russell stats against CAK.400 total yards.

He's unbelievable isn't he? He may take Betsy all the way. He's just a sophomore but by the time he's a senior he will see a few P5 conference offers. He can run with great speed & can catch the ball out of the backfield & can also block well to help protect the QB even though he's playing QB right now. GO CYCLONES!

He's unbelievable isn't he? He may take Betsy all the way. He's just a sophomore but by the time he's a senior he will see a few P5 conference offers. He can run with great speed & can catch the ball out of the backfield & can also block well to help protect the QB even though he's playing QB right now. GO CYCLONES!

I go to the same church his family goes to.I don't think he will ever do the whole combine stuff.

Last edited:
Like I said, he already committed to MTSU & it's a perfect fit for him. That's about his talent level. 2nd best player in East Tennessee after Higgins?

You're forgetting Ty Chandler although he's really Middle Tennessee & a few others buddy. I respect you for so die-hardily supporting this Dotson kid but why are you making him out to be way better than he really is as a player? Thanks!

Kentucky and South Carolina are SEC schools.

Kid went to Charlotte camp and impressed. Dobson might be a Vol, Antonio.
I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
You can say this about Greeneville as well. Absolutely crushing everybody they played & they both lost last night. They were on a collision course to meet each other. Now, the 4A state title is up for grabs for sure.

I think that the winner between Fulton and Central will be the champ. I am not sure what middle and west Tennessee have in 4A, but both of these teams are playing great right now. Greeneville is in a very weak conference and I think that leads them to be over-rated some years.

I see what you're saying but we've not even offered him & he's not even on our radar so very unlikely to happen.

He's not very big, but he is very dynamic and fast. He has great vision and instincts in the open field. I doubt that we offer, but like most of us who are not named BOT or Vol30, I would love to see us offer this 3 star.

Like I said, he already committed to MTSU & it's a perfect fit for him. That's about his talent level. 2nd best player in East Tennessee after Higgins?

You're forgetting Ty Chandler although he's really Middle Tennessee & a few others buddy. I respect you for so die-hardily supporting this Dotson kid but why are you making him out to be way better than he really is as a player? Thanks!

Have you seen him play? If not, then there is no way you can know if he is better than LV is saying or not. And, please, don't give me that, "watch a lot of film" crap.

He's not very big, but he is very dynamic and fast. He has great vision and instincts in the open field. I doubt that we offer, but like most of us who are not named BOT or Vol30, I would love to see us offer this 3 star.

So, you think VN would go along with you and be happy about offering a kid with offers from Austin Peay, Gardner Webb , and Tennessee Tech?

Ok

So, you think VN would go along with you and be happy about offering a kid with offers from Austin Peay, Gardner Webb , and Tennessee Tech?

Ok

Not really. I just like to take my digs at you when I can :) I honestly don't know how much he could help here and I am biased because he plays at my alma mater.

Reactions: 2 people
Have you seen him play? If not, then there is no way you can know if he is better than LV is saying or not. And, please, don't give me that, "watch a lot of film" crap.

No, I've not seen him play but I have seen a lot of film crap on him. Ha! Ha! :p:p:) Had to do it buddy. I get what you're saying though. :wink:

Rumor is he might be bumped to a 4*! If so then he Has to be good enough.

Wasn't he at once a 2* recruit? That's an awful big jump. I'm pretty sure last year he was a 2* recruit at one time. I could be wrong though & thinking about another recruit too.

Many times, the 2* designation is given to players who have yet to be evaluated, or who suffered season-ending injuries that erased most or all of their SO and/or JR seasons.

Is Butch really going after this guy???

Like I said, we have given him no offer nor does it show any interest from UT from any of the main recruiting services. Maybe they're keeping it quiet but I would doubt it.

I don't think he's P5 conference material. He's already signed with MTSU anyhow & this I feel is a perfect type school for him to succeed not in the SEC or the other P4 conferences. That's just my honest opinion even though I've not seen him play in person.

Wasn't he at once a 2* recruit? That's an awful big jump. I'm pretty sure last year he was a 2* recruit at one time. I could be wrong though & thinking about another recruit too.

Did you know Todd Gurley was a 3* at the beginning of his Senior year?

Then he became a 5* by the end.

When he got his 5th *... it was then verified how good he was.

VN Store

Back