'17 MS RB Cam Akers (FSU commit 12/27)

Would love Higgins but seems like we could find a guy similar to him easier than a RB as athletic as Akers?

As far as positional value, considering all three are equally talented.

OT>WR=RB with the skill guys getting slightly sorted by need.

I don't know about yall, but Hurd strikes me as a guy who is going to stay for his sr. Year. I believe Kamara will go if he has a good year. Would LOVE to see Hurd as a sr. Along with a more balanced passing attack.

I don't know about yall, but Hurd strikes me as a guy who is going to stay for his sr. Year. I believe Kamara will go if he has a good year. Would LOVE to see Hurd as a sr. Along with a more balanced passing attack.

RBs should go when they have the opportunity to go. If you are going to take the punishment that RBs take you might as well be getting paid a bunch of money for it. And I realize Hurd gives out as much as he takes, but still it takes its toll.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. Stevens, Gibbs, Akers, etc are all difference makers, but Tee just looks to be on a level by himself.

Well Georgia fans think they're getting them all except Tee so might as well give it up. I lurk on their rivals board. My friend has an account and it is quite comical.

Really? He strikes me as just the opposite.

Interesting you feel that way. Hurd strikes me as 100% gone after this year

On Kelly, I'll just say that regardless of which string he faced, he brought it and showed explosiveness and burst. Not easy to do for any back cold off the bench. You didn't get the same from Darrell Scott against UTC. He may not be a viable starter but I'd lean heavier in his direction than unknown player to be named.

Spot on Butchy. Doesn't matter who Kelly was playing against IMO. You could see his quicks and his burst....something you didn't see from Scott vs UTC....I remember being very underwhelmed with Derrell....about as much as I was conversely impressed with Kelly. I think we have us a good one.

Higgins isn't equal at all with really anybody on our board. He's flat out sick at WR. Will require double coverage to stop him.

I am not arguing his skill, but usually WR has less impact than LT. It is hard to not be enamored with a playmaker, though.

e8a.gif

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back