'17 FL CB C.J. Cotman (UT commit 7/20/16)

Cn2gnQUWcAA8bkU.jpg

Cn2gnQzXgAA7qso.jpg

Are we finished or are we through?

I love this kid as a prospect!!!! He reminds me of a Reggie bush type on offense (I know he's a qb). Hope we hang on to him

Whoope! Wahoo! and Hotdigitty Damn! We got another three star (yawn) commitment!
Hey Butch, if you're listening....your 2013 class was ok, 14 and 15 were great,......2016, not so hot; but this one...2017, frankly STINKS more and more with every new mediocre commitment.
C'mon coach, you ain't in Cincy anymore, a bigtime stage needs bigtime players.

Reactions: 3 people
Whoope! Wahoo! and Hotdigitty Damn! We got another three star (yawn) commitment!
Hey Butch, if you're listening....your 2013 class was ok, 14 and 15 were great,......2016, not so hot; but this one...2017, frankly STINKS more and more with every new mediocre commitment.

Tell us how you really feel.

Another satisfied customer I see.

Maybe the RF is not for you?

The blue pill is a chill pill. Take it and relax until the season starts.
giphy.gif

Hey look guys. It's another attention whore! Come on everybody. Come pay attention him.

Reactions: 2 people

What do you mean "if" he is listening?
Everyone knows that all paid professionals the world over, drop everything once a Bucksnort goes on a redneck tirade.

Some of you guys need to get over to the Crosby thread. He dropped from a 4* to a 3* over the summer and there are people on here that still want him at UT!

Makes no difference that the only reason he was dropped is because he hasn't done any camps.....WE SHOULDN'T WANT HIM ANYMORE!

Go set them straight, quick!

This

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 775
Reactions: 2 people
Some of you guys need to get over to the Crosby thread. He dropped from a 4* to a 3* over the summer and there are people on here that still want him at UT!

Makes no difference that the only reason he was dropped is because he hasn't done any camps.....WE SHOULDN'T WANT HIM ANYMORE!

Go set them straight, quick!

Quickly! To the Moranmobile!

This kid is a poor mans Mecole H. Not a lot of difference in skill imo, just in stars and hype mostly..maybe a little smaller, I really don't remember MHs measurables, but I don't think he was much bigger than Cotman. So after deliberation, I like this pickup. I hope this little speed freak sticks. Butch may be putting together another all-underrated class like last year. A couple of currents I hope either improve athletically, or are get nudged along. We still need a few big timers to jump in.

Butch recruits on needs and evaluation. He does not give a rats ass if we finish number 1 or number 20 on rivals. You are absolutely stupid if you cant see some of these 3 stars are very very talented. I have seen more three stars flourish and contribute under butch than i can remember by any tenn coach. I love 5 stars as much as anyone but there is more to great classes than that.

Reactions: 7 people
He looks like a great pick up to me. He has vision ,plenty of wiggle , patient with his blocks and can go 0 to wide open quickly. Looks like a big time back after he puts on about 25 pounds of good muscle.

VN Store

Back