'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

It's nothing against Derek Reese or meant personally to you.....Derek Reese and Washpun is examples of two guys that shouldn't have been recruited if we want to get to the level we all want to be....it looks RB is recruiting that same kind of athlete right now.

People seem to wanna call a guy ranked 250th the same as a guy ranked 145th, that's like saying a guy ranked 145th is the same as a guy ranked 45th, and we all know that's not true.

Don't think it's the same at all, replace Reese with another below average player and I think our record is similar. Replace Reese with Washpun and I think we are a better team.

I don't agree with that.... I think we would have struggled more without Reese who can at least play some in the post than a back up pg that I'm not positive I would rather have on the court than the guards we had.

Reactions: 2 people
It's nothing against Derek Reese or meant personally to you.....Derek Reese and Washpun is examples of two guys that shouldn't have been recruited if we want to get to the level we all want to be....it looks RB is recruiting that same kind of athlete right now.

This.

Reactions: 2 people
My thinking is that if this kid doesn't committ before Saturday it's full speed ahead on fulkerson and Johnson.

Ship is about to sail IMO

My thinking is that if this kid doesn't committ before Saturday it's full speed ahead on fulkerson and Johnson.

Ship is about to sail IMO

Definitely possible, I'm sure it'll depend on vibe from those guys and others, if the staff enters November with still just Bone and Williams wants in I'm guessing they'd take it.

Definitely possible, I'm sure it'll depend on vibe from those guys and others, if the staff enters November with still just Bone and Williams wants in I'm guessing they'd take it.

Reports last week of us making him a priority makes me think it's now or never unless like you say we miss on these others.

My guess is his deadline is already come and gone or in the next few days

Nah, I think he's a Vol. And his game may not reflect it now, but he has enough all around game to be a sleeper/under the radar guy, before he's done. Imo

Reactions: volfaninpa
Nah, I think he's a Vol. And his game may not reflect it now, but he has enough all around game to be a sleeper/under the radar guy, before he's done. Imo

I am 60/40 he isn't and if he doesn't pull the trigger before the weekend it's 80/20

I just think he would have already jumped onboard if he was going to

VN Store

Back