'16 NC QB Austin Kendall (former UT commit)

Ok then your opinion. Gotcha. Stop with the you know people. Also stop with the statement of fact. Its not fact. Its just because YOU say it is.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had some contacts. He's not always right but there's a good chance he met some people in his former position.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I wouldn't be surprised if he had some contacts. He's not always right but there's a good chance he met some people in his former position.

True. But the fact is he is expecting people just to take his word as truth with absolutely no way of corroborating it. I choose not to believe him.

True. But the fact is he is expecting people just to take his word as truth with absolutely no way of corroborating it. I choose not to believe him.
Very true. I wouldn't take it as gospel either. Just saying it's likely that he does have some connections in the area.

Every Starting QB in the SEC or Big 12 the past 2 years are better than JG on gameday.

Kendall dropped us. And then proceeded to sit behind 2 Heisman winners at OU

Whatever. As I've said many times...You don't have to play "Lights Out" to beat Jarret Gaurantano...

He is one of the worst QBs ever to start for UT, based off wins and losses.

Up there with Tyler Bray?

More evidence of mental incapacity - td/attempts would be a reasonable ratio - but raw TDs is silly. We barely threw last year...119th nationally last year in attempts with 5 teams below us being triple option teams.
Barely threw......Wonder why?...

I'm sure you'll blame the oline..

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back