'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

Noticed that too. It's crazy how many grammatical errors there are in some articles lol

It's not like a senior English major at UT wouldn't go over their articles for free either. Prob have a line of volunteers wanting to do so

It's not like a senior English major at UT wouldn't go over their articles for free either. Prob have a line of volunteers wanting to do so

I was a member on VQ for 10 years and was actually with Hubbs before he joined Rivals. Hubbs is a radio guy- not a true journalist. He just happened to start the site and is successful. I know it is frustrating at times, but I remind myself that his real job is not to write. As long as he continues with the info, I can get over the mistakes.

Reactions: 3 people
On Vanderbilt's new facilities...

"I got to see the new indoor practice facility. It has a nice track around it, and it has the same turf that is on the game field. It's real nice."

- Vandy Rivals article

Bwahahahaha

Reactions: 2 people
What he was thinking:
"Wow this is a small practice field. And where's the nice facilities with it like Tennessee's?"

kyle phillips#72 (@K72_Phillips) tweeted at 10:26 PM on Sat, Nov 23, 2013:
I think this is the last year Tennessee will ever lose to Vandy tbh

Reactions: 6 people
I really hope he commits on the spot after Tennessee scorches Vandy on Saturday!

:biggrin:

Boy, I got a lot of crow to eat... So many missed opportunities in that ugly Vandy game. However I do feel real good about Phillips. That whole not losing to Vandy comment sounds All Vol too me. Really sucks sitting out in the cold all night for us to lose another gut wrencher though.

Reactions: 1 person
Boy, I got a lot of crow to eat... So many missed opportunities in that ugly Vandy game. However I do feel real good about Phillips. That whole not losing to Vandy comment sounds All Vol too me. Really sucks sitting out in the cold all night for us to lose another gut wrencher though.

Knoxvol24 gon OCI! Jk. Love all you guys.

VN Store

Back