'14 GA OL Orlando Brown (Signed with Oklahoma)

I'm sure he will still read the board, maybe he just steps away from posting for a while. I read the board for months(maybe a year) before deciding to start posting.

I can see it now, CSI TV show where the victim was addicted to VolNation and took over their life.

There would be plenty of people available for casting calls.

I'm sure he will still read the board, maybe he just steps away from posting for a while. I read the board for months(maybe a year) before deciding to start posting.

I can see it now, CSI TV show where the victim was addicted to VolNation and took over their life.

I actually signed for an account, waited for it to go through and then posted a few times and quit for a while then started back. I did do a lot of lurking during this time.:)

It was a very awkward moment for me because I've never read a goodbye letter from a VN member.

I actually signed for an account, waited for it to go through and then posted a few times and quit for a while then started back. I did do a lot of lurking during this time.:)

It was a very awkward moment for me because I've never read a goodbye letter from a VN member.

Not sure if it's still around but Lawgator has a thread where he essentially said he was quitting VN. It got renamed to something like "Lawgator takes his ball and goes home".

It's a classic.

Reactions: 1 person
Wrong more than right? Nice bow out before it becomes crystal clear that Cory Thomas will be a Vol?

Exactly but this isn't why I am leaving.

It's too much time spent here.

To be honest, I'm not sure how LOTS of posters spend as much time as they do on here. I've been here 4 years and have 1,300ish posts ... and I spend way too much time on this forum. There are people that signed two or three years after me with 10,000-20,000 posts. It's just unbelievable to me.

Reactions: 3 people
To be honest, I'm not sure how LOTS of posters spend as much time as they do on here. I've been here 4 years and have 1,300ish posts ... and I spend way too much time on this forum. There are people that signed two or three years after me with 10,000-20,000 posts. It's just unbelievable to me.

I had to retire very early in life so I could focus on recruiting class numbers. Someone had to do it.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah I'm sure recruits just love to come read their own threads and see his comments. Definitely a positive effect on recruiting.... Discussion and speculation have their place sure but some take it too far, or else why would so many of us have a problem with him.. I mean were so intolerant and all... It can't be that someone is just a general.... You fill in the appropriate word
Idiotic. By this reasoning Adoree Jackson would already be a Vol.

Bruin is realistic which doesn't sit well with the homers in this
forum.

Not wanting to argue, but Bruin is right, I don't know where the reports are on here, but I remember reading the same quotes. I think one of them said something how Bryant was looking good, but Weathered and Brown had work to do. Bruin ain't making it up, VQ has said there is some concerns.

I too remember seeing an article about OB having grade issues fwiw.

I did it 10 years ago, still go crazy the last 3 days before NSD.

I hear you. As much as I would like a very calm NSD, I am always concerned about a few kids and actually seeing them sign with our Vols when it's all said and done. I like to think it's just being a Vol fan. :loco:

Not really and his lately pretending to be a former D1 recruit and/or coach was silliness.

I never saw that. To each their own though. I didn't mind Bruin. Agreed with him about half the time, but he never bothered me.

Anyway, let's hope Orlando does work in the classroom and gets his grades straight

Originally Posted by VolinArizona:
- this is why you rub me the wrong way. You have made up things about this kid and don't even know up from down on it.

I just want to submit this as exhibit A for the court of public opinion:

I don't remember the last time I laughed that violently :rofl:...daughter suspects mental facilities fading :ermm:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back