'14 GA OL Orlando Brown (Signed with Oklahoma)

Somebody go get a hog and we’ll combine the Bruin send off pig roast with the Super Bowl riot.

He is usually right.

No he isn't. He just finds the worst thing, speculates, and starts a shat storm with people ignorant enough to respond. It's not about being right or wrong with him anyway, it's about the arguing, the attention, and the delusion of grandeur about being heard, even if only on a message board

Reactions: 10 people
I stand by what I said. People were taking a small piece of info at the time and overblowing it. Now we got confirmation and some of y'all were right. Other times Bruin is wrong but those aren't brought up.

I'm just tired of constant constant overblown speculation about kids. If any of y'all had a kid going through the process and people were making things up about him, you'd be ticked.

Reactions: 6 people
I stand by what I said. People were taking a small piece of info at the time and overblowing it. Now we got confirmation and some of y'all were right. Other times Bruin is wrong but those aren't brought up.

I'm just tired of constant constant overblown speculation about kids. If any of y'all had a kid going through the process and people were making things up about him, you'd be ticked.
Definitely agree with this tho

Yeah I'm sure recruits just love to come read their own threads and see his comments. Definitely a positive effect on recruiting.... Discussion and speculation have their place sure but some take it too far, or else why would so many of us have a problem with him.. I mean were so intolerant and all... It can't be that someone is just a general.... You fill in the appropriate word

Reactions: 4 people
No he isn't. He just finds the worst thing, speculates, and starts a shat storm with people ignorant enough to respond. It's not about being right or wrong with him anyway, it's about the arguing, the attention, and the delusion of grandeur about being heard, even if only on a message board

Exactly.

Reactions: 6 people

I wasn't speculating, I just said there was quotes of him having grade concerns, I want him here as much as any one else. Sky high potential IMO

Everybody is just pissed because of this crappy Super Bowl. :)

What Super Bowl?

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like I am watching an episode of the Walton's and John boy is trying to decide if he is going to leave home...

Just read Bruin's goodbye letter to VN in the football talk forum. Wish he would've stayed at least through NSD to see this awesome class get signed. :unsure:

Can we stop speculating on his grades and if we cut him or not? There is absolutely no smoke here, and this guy has been a VFL. Let's wait until there is smoke before doing this to the kid.

Amen. I find it disrespectful and I'm sure that Brown and his family would as well.

Last edited:
Just read Bruin's goodbye letter to VN in the football talk forum. Wish he would've stayed at least through NSD to see this awesome class get signed. :unsure:

I'm sure he will still read the board, maybe he just steps away from posting for a while. I read the board for months(maybe a year) before deciding to start posting.

I can see it now, CSI TV show where the victim was addicted to VolNation and took over their life.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back