'13 FL RB Tarean Folston

Yeah... you bet. That's why exactly FOUR SEC RB's had over 1000 yards last fall.

Ok and? Just saying theres no reason a features back that doesnt split carries wth 3-4 backs shouldnt easily get over 1000 yrds. Dont be mad bro.

Who r these ppl who don't want him?? His page hasn't blown up as much as some others yet, but I haven't seen ppl say they don't want him.. I just don't think his name has gotten out to everybody like some others.. A lot of player threads blow up because rival fans come here to post crap about guys we r all recruiting hard.

I think I jumped the gun a bit when I said people don't want him. However, he isn't as well known because everyone is too focused on the Kamara, Green, and other RB threads. He seems to be a pretty good RB who is interested in UT.

There was a post from VQ that someone posted earlier that said the coaches didn't accept his commitment or something. That's a bit confusing IMO. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

His build, his lean, his quick feet, speed, and good hands, remind me of Marshall Faulk.

I think I jumped the gun a bit when I said people don't want him. However, he isn't as well known because everyone is too focused on the Kamara, Green, and other RB threads. He seems to be a pretty good RB who is interested in UT.

There was a post from VQ that someone posted earlier that said the coaches didn't accept his commitment or something. That's a bit confusing IMO. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

Dont think that was proved to be true. No way you turn this kid down. Good character, good grades and a top 250 guy.

Absolutely not true that the coaches did not accept a commitment from TF. Bad information.

You mean they didn't turn down a commitment from him...

I would love to get this guy for our RB.

However, I'm drunk off moonshine, so...who care right?

Would the coaching staff take this guy and Karmara if they both wanted to commit? They seem pretty similar to me. If u could only pick one, which would u rather have? Bc I'm assuming we take some sort of power back in this class

Would the coaching staff take this guy and Karmara if they both wanted to commit? They seem pretty similar to me. If u could only pick one, which would u rather have? Bc I'm assuming we take some sort of power back in this class

Kamara is not coming here but yes obviously you take both

Between those two, I will take the one that wants to bleed orange. GO VOLS

I obviously agree with that but I just meant who's running style y'all like better. If I was to be honest I think I would rather have Folston and that has nothing to do with everyone not liking where we stand with Karmara. I like them both but Folston seems to have a little more speed to me (even tho Karmara can run too).

I obviously agree with that but I just meant who's running style y'all like better. If I was to be honest I think I would rather have Folston and that has nothing to do with everyone not liking where we stand with Karmara. I like them both but Folston seems to have a little more speed to me (even tho Karmara can run too).
I know you did, but with those two they are very good at what they do, for me it's a toss up, so which ever one wants to be a VOL.

Reactions: 1 person
I would be shocked if Folston left Fl. jmo Haven't heard anything new besides USF,UT and UM recruiting him the most.

I know you did, but with those two they are very good at what they do, for me it's a toss up, so which ever one wants to be a VOL.

Oh I gotcha now..yea they are very close IMO as well. And I'd b extatitic if we were to land either.

So it's pretty much UT vs. UM?

I think we can win that battle.

No it's pretty much UM and UT playing catchup to USF. he almost committed a few weeks back at their camp. He walks into USF 1 or 2 on the depth chart. They have Mac's teammate committed but he'll most likely play S for them.

No it's pretty much UM and UT playing catchup to USF. he almost committed a few weeks back at their camp. He walks into USF 1 or 2 on the depth chart. They have Mac's teammate committed but he'll most likely play S for them.

Wow, Skip Holtz doing work down there. I will wait and see the day that USF truly beats out UT or UM for a top 150 RB. Not saying that it can't happen, but i am sure that he knows he will get more publicity at UT or UM than at USF.

Wow, Skip Holtz doing work down there. I will wait and see the day that USF truly beats out UT or UM for a top 150 RB. Not saying that it can't happen, but i am sure that he knows he will get more publicity at UT or UM than at USF.

Fl kids look at things a different way. Depth chart, being close to home, hplaying w/friends and winning are big factors..usually in that order. You'll have some that look at education, facilities and history but most feel they can get to the league playing anywhere.

I think he should concern himself with whether or not holtz will be around for all 4yrs. Kind of same concern with UT I guess. I'm a cdd supporter, but it's the gorilla in the room. In a couple yrs holtz should be poached by the next big program needing a big hire. IMO that's all...

(but it'll be cause of his last name of course....:whistling:)

VN Store

Back