'13 FL RB Tarean Folston

No it's pretty much UM and UT playing catchup to USF. he almost committed a few weeks back at their camp. He walks into USF 1 or 2 on the depth chart. They have Mac's teammate committed but he'll most likely play S for them.

I'm not too worried about USF. They always get love in the Summer when Florida kids camp at schools closest to them.

When the official visits get started they get blown out of the water.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No it's pretty much UM and UT playing catchup to USF. he almost committed a few weeks back at their camp. He walks into USF 1 or 2 on the depth chart. They have Mac's teammate committed but he'll most likely play S for them.

Dont see it..doubt he ends up at USF and UM will have their own probs soon when everything is said and done

They are kids they dont even know much less some stalker. Just saying we have a good shot at him. Dont get mad Bro its just recruiting.

lol stalker? I'm not mad at all. I understand it's recruiting...do you? You believe if UT is a kids best offer or in his final 3 they should or will choose UT but it's not that black and white in recruiting and especially with Fl kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol stalker? I'm not mad at all. I understand it's recruiting...do you? You believe if UT is a kids best offer or in his final 3 they should or will choose UT but it's not that black and white in recruiting and especially with Fl kids.

I understand what you are saying, but if we can get him to hold up on committing and get up here for an official I think that will change things.

I understand what you are saying, but if we can get him to hold up on committing and get up here for an official I think that will change things.

Long way until NSD and the more a kid visits the better chance you have. I think UT is in good shape with Folston but imo he stays instate. It just funny to read "it's a no-brainer between UT and those schools".

Florida kids have their schools they follow when growing up. Kids here can train and play year around if they wanted to because of the weather. Kids in TN aren't on that level. The state of FL puts more money into the youth programs also. The fields at Meadow Park in Doral are better than 90% of High School football fields in TN. If a FL kid is considering TN, it's all because of a TN coach. It's not like we've been in contention for much lately.

Long way until NSD and the more a kid visits the better chance you have. I think UT is in good shape wilth Folston but imo he stays instate. It just funny to read "it's a no-brainer between UT and those schools".

Honestly its a no brainer as far as school, tradition, and coaching. Im sure he could go to usf and start right away, but if depth chart is a kids main focus he wouldnt be my first choice. But i dont see Folston being that way. Jmo

Long way until NSD and the more a kid visits the better chance you have. I think UT is in good shape with Folston but imo he stays instate. It just funny to read "it's a no-brainer between UT and those schools".

People always discount proximity. Look at the DC kids going to MD...close to home is much more important to some than tradition.

It's just seems we win most recruiting battles with those schools...

Florida kids have their schools they follow when growing up. Kids here can train and play year around if they wanted to because of the weather. Kids in TN aren't on that level. The state of FL puts more money into the youth programs also. The fields at Meadow Park in Doral are better than 90% of High School football fields in TN. If a FL kid is considering TN, it's all because of a TN coach. It's not like we've been in contention for much lately.

Not all on the coach.. Some of it can be their visits here... They usually go on about the facilities and fanbase/stadium blowing them away.. And I'm sure our roster situation the last few years has won a few over.

Racist; making it black and white :)

VN Store

Back