12 Team CFP

volfanhill

In a normal year they put teams in that don’t deserve to play in a bowl now you’ll have teams in the big one.

You’ll have team 13 whining about how 12 didn’t deserve it and not motivated to play in another game.

The safety first group will have a field day with this

It needs to stay at 4 and if you don’t make it tough ****. Stop catering to the new culture
It's not catering to "new culture." Its catering to more money. That's the only thing that drives this stuff.

volmanjr

Just Living the Good Life!
I get it. I really do. I know I’m the “old man” yelling “get off my lawn,” but the regular season in college football used to really mean something. Striving for a Bowl game and school/team pride.....
Now days, it seems that if your school isn’t in the playoff hunt, nobody cares. Bowls don’t mean squat. 7,8,9 wins just means you’re average. I really do miss the days that the goal in the SEC was the Sugar Bowl. With a 130 odd teams, it’s impossible to really say who the best team is, because of the different schedules and such......

I need to adapt and embrace it........
I guess I'm showing my age too but I miss the days of the Sugar bowl being the ultimate prize as well.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
I guess I'm showing my age too but I miss the days of the Sugar bowl being the ultimate prize as well.
I’ve always wanted to go to the Sugar Bowl and have always promised myself that I would go the next time we went back. Good thing the Sugar Bowl isn’t the top goal for us anymore. It’s been what 30 years since we beat UVA?
I was 8 at the time.

volfanbill

Student at Souce GIF Mining Academy
I’ve always wanted to go to the Sugar Bowl and have always promised myself that I would go the next time we went back. Good thing the Sugar Bowl isn’t the top goal for us anymore. It’s been what 30 years since we beat UVA?
I was 8 at the time.
I was 9. My parents made me go to bed at halftime when things weren’t looking so good. Woke me up early because they taped the second half and let me watch before school. I know Kelly lit it up, but what I remember most is Carter’s int to end it. He’s my all time favorite player

VN Store

Sponsors