'12 JUCO DE Darrington Sentimore (UT Signee 12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I said 'would prefer', if 'possible'.

There's no doubt in my mind that he'd be much better as a RS Frosh than a true Frosh and we'd have the bigger, stronger, quicker version for 4 years instead of 3.

Wow. Just watched his tape back on page 38 or so. Holy cow. Dude must have had dreams of becoming a professional wrestler.

I cannot WAIT to have this dude on our line. Amazing how much of a difference is going to be. Wow.

Texas A&M is pushing hard & Alabama hasn't given up on trying to get him back.

You got a link. Not doubting you but no where on any UA boards is he listed as being a possibility. And every UA recruiting site does not have his name listed with who we may close with.

In defense of JMoore, Fortenberry (from Volquest) said earlier this week Alabama is still interested (something along those lines) in Sentimore.

In defense of JMoore, Fortenberry (from Volquest) said earlier this week Alabama is still interested (something along those lines) in Sentimore.

Like I said could be but no UA sites are reporting it. Was curious where that was coming from.

You got a link. Not doubting you but no where on any UA boards is he listed as being a possibility. And every UA recruiting site does not have his name listed with who we may close with.

It's on the govols247 board, I would copy/paste for you but they are very strict about that stuff.

It's on the govols247 board, I would copy/paste for you but they are very strict about that stuff.

No problem but the latest from our sites(BOL) is that we are only looking at 4 true DL at this point. McCullers who is visiting this weekend, E Goldman who it looks like our chances have really gone up after the visit and after Saban just spent time with his family. Also D Tomlinson who is also visiting this weekend for an OV. Most sites believe we will take 2 of those 3 if we can. Also it likes we are in very good shape now with K Kirven out of VA who is coming in Jan for OV.

The other reason I question us going after Sentimore is because we are turning players away now. We only wanted 2 more LBs in this class. Everyone knows that Jenkins has a spot, but when Devall just commited the staff told Q Lambert(4 star) out of NJ we were full. Which surprised alot of people because he is very good and last reports stated we were leading and some thought if he came for his scheduled OV this weekend he was going to commit.

So I really do not think the staff will take a commit from Sentimore at this point. If I am right I see UT as the only school that has a legit shot at him. Remember Sentimore is from LA originally and my understanding is CDD was recruiting him when he was down there and has a good relationship with him.

We wanted tomlinson and kirven. Never really had a shot at Goldman or mccarthy but if we end with sentimore and obrien and Autry and maybe a surprise we can upgrade our d line.

At Bama rich get richer.

Gabe Wright could have played lots more at UT but went to a school instead where he will never be a part of a team as loved as the one that left before him.

I would rather be a part of a climb than a descent but that is just me.

Fortenberry and 247 have no clue what they are talking about regarding Sentimore. He's a Vol. Flame away.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 12 people
Glad ur back totally missed what happened to make you leave..I do enjoy your posting

Two posters have been talking nonsense to him. I know Lynxvol was one of them. Questioning his credibility and such in the Tino Thomas thread. So he was tired of the b****fest and was going stop posting. Then he realized we have an ignore button and came back(I added that in lol).

Reactions: 2 people
JA, just saw something about 80/20 rule above your avatar. Funny, I thought about posting something about that earlier, but didn't. Great rule to follow in most all areas of life!

I know man, not trying to be elitist or a "super fan" but there is so much nonsense over there by a few of the posters that it taints the whole forum.

I mean I know its a forum so they can spew all they want but I choose to limit my exposure.

The guys on VQ & 247 have said Tennessee seems to be the leader but they are not willing to say he is a Vol lock & that A&M/Bama are continuing to recruit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back