'12 JUCO DE Darrington Sentimore (UT Signee 12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha dude i get pissed after a rival lose but, i would just threw it at his house or something, not get the kid. And remember dont get mad get even:cool:

Yeah, I hear ya. Hell, my neighbor is from Gainsville Fla. after the Fulmer/Crompton debacle in the 08 UF game I came home, and while getting out of my truck the neighbors boy said "I made you guys some cookies". He handed me the cookies and said he thought I would like the colors. They were blue and orange. I was already homicidal from the game, but this made me snap. So I took one of the cookies and crumbled it on his head, then looked at his dad and was dying for him to say something. My buddy said I had a wild look on my face which explains why the boys dad didn't say a thing. All he said was "son I think it's time we go in." Good judgement on his part, bad judgement by sending his boy with the cookies. He knew he was being a smart ass. But he didn't know how close he came to being oblitorated for doing so. Needless to say, our relationship has been fractured since and my life has never been better. True story.

Oh man I'm dying laughing this.

Good to see you oskie! As for me, my time is stretched thin. Got a kid playing 7th grade junior high ball for Powell. Got a 4 yr old and another to be born at any given moment. But I'm on here daily. I don't post a lot, just when I feel the need. And I don't get on GVX too much, too many simpletons on there. The trolls don't bother me, it's the "true vol fans." you know...the ones who question your loyalty if you have an opposing opinion to the slightest degree. And you know me oskie, I'm gonna speak my mind. I'm not one to bash my Vols, just call it how I see it. But that doesn't set well with others.

As for VolNation, there are a few simpletons on here as well. But there's also some good credible info. And I'm no insider, but enjoy posting my opinion when I feel I can contribute or add to the conversation. Overall just a better site with FAR LESS lip flapping punks. Again, good to see you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Congratulations, RR, on the upcoming birth of your third child. Exciting and terrifying all at once! My two boys are enough for me. :lol: Truly blessed we are.

So your eldest is in already in Jr High. They grow up so fast. No doubt you are preparing him to don the orange & white.

Ah, yes, Vol Nation. Gotta love the passion! :yes: Truth is, no one here is untouchable, RR, at some point we all have felt the rath and scorn. Helps to have thick skin. :lol: Like family, one minute you scream and shout, the next it's all good.

Again, congratulations! All the best to you and yours, RR.

Yeah, I hear ya. Hell, my neighbor is from Gainsville Fla. after the Fulmer/Crompton debacle in the 08 UF game I came home, and while getting out of my truck the neighbors boy said "I made you guys some cookies". He handed me the cookies and said he thought I would like the colors. They were blue and orange. I was already homicidal from the game, but this made me snap. So I took one of the cookies and crumbled it on his head, then looked at his dad and was dying for him to say something. My buddy said I had a wild look on my face which explains why the boys dad didn't say a thing. All he said was "son I think it's time we go in." Good judgement on his part, bad judgement by sending his boy with the cookies. He knew he was being a smart ass. But he didn't know how close he came to being oblitorated for doing so. Needless to say, our relationship has been fractured since and my life has never been better. True story.

The boy's father deserves a beat down for using his son to execute his gag.
Crumbling the cookie on the boys head, RR? Take the high road.

This. Our D-line play will be one of the deciding factors in whether or not we have a successful season.

This...McCullers & Sentimore will probably the two most important additions to the team b/c they gave us that added size that we needed..No more averaging 269lbs. across the line or whatever it was(i read it somewhere but can't remember the exact number)..With Sentimore,McCullers,& Couch in the starting DL in the 3-4 defense, the average is 321lbs.(I think):unsure:

Last edited:
Congratulations, RR, on the upcoming birth of your third child. Exciting and terrifying all at once! My two boys are enough for me. :lol: Truly blessed we are.

So your eldest is in already in Jr High. They grow up so fast. No doubt you are preparing him to don the orange & white.

Ah, yes, Vol Nation. Gotta love the passion! :yes: Truth is, no one here is untouchable, RR, at some point we all have felt the rath and scorn. Helps to have thick skin. :lol: Like family, one minute you scream and shout, the next it's all good.

Yeah, if he's good enough he'd where the orange, he's got pride in where he's from. But I'm realistic too. I do think he'll easily play college ball. But I'm not sure he'll be UT caliber YET. He's gotta grow some. Don't mean to sound harsh, but realistic. But the skill is there. However, he's got 1 uncle and two cousins who played pro ball.

As for the kid and the cookie. I know I'm going to hell for it. But it was coming. The little dude had been coming over ringing the doorbell at 7:30/8:00 every Saturday morning wanting my son to play. He did this every morning and it was getting on our nerves. My wife sleeps in every Saturday, the boys parents know this. That in itself was pissing me off towards the parents. So when dude sat there and watched his son bring me that cookie I just went blank. Do you think the kid baked it? Nah, parents knew the deal. So really I was testing the dad. But we never heard our doorbell ring at 7:30 am on a Saturday since then either. So I killed that bird as well.

Looking back at it, I wouldn't like someone doing that to my kid.. On the other hand, I wouldn't put my kid up to anything like that either.

Reactions: 1 person

As for dealing the wrath of VolNation...I'm well aware of that. I got it one time on the Justice Hayes thread for saying I would rather have Devrin Young than Justice Hayes (which I still stand by). That didn't set too well with a few, one dude in particular. But that's part of what makes this fun. We can all look back at these careers of these players and see how it works out. We'll all win some and lose some. I love it.

Funny stuff right there. My lady works with this annoying fat chick. She recently became an ala fan after marrying a guy fro ala. That really chapped my ass that she turned on UT due to marriage. Lady came home the other day and said fat chic was going on vacation and needed someone to watch their dog. Asked me if we could watch him. I thought about doing it then sending him home with a vol bandana around his neck but thought better of it. I have a half wolf next door that might eat his ass so I told her to tell em sorry but no. And it's really just because I hate ala but I don't give a damn. I'm not feeding his dog for a week.

Yeah, if he's good enough he'd where the orange, he's got pride in where he's from. But I'm realistic too. I do think he'll easily play college ball. But I'm not sure he'll be UT caliber YET. He's gotta grow some. Don't mean to sound harsh, but realistic. But the skill is there. However, he's got 1 uncle and two cousins who played pro ball.

As for the kid and the cookie. I know I'm going to hell for it. But it was coming. The little dude had been coming over ringing the doorbell at 7:30/8:00 every Saturday morning wanting my son to play. He did this every morning and it was getting on our nerves. My wife sleeps in every Saturday, the boys parents know this. That in itself was pissing me off towards the parents. So when dude sat there and watched his son bring me that cookie I just went blank. Do you think the kid baked it? Nah, parents knew the deal. So really I was testing the dad. But we never heard our doorbell ring at 7:30 am on a Saturday since then either. So I killed that bird as well.

Looking back at it, I wouldn't like someone doing that to my kid.. On the other hand, I wouldn't put my kid up to anything like that either.

Fire and Brimstone in your future, son. :p Emotions can get the best of us.

Ah, he'll be just fine. Wait til he goes on that growth spurt and starts eating you out of house and home. :lol:

Are you still coaching youth league football?

Funny stuff right there. My lady works with this annoying fat chick. She recently became an ala fan after marrying a guy fro ala. That really chapped my ass that she turned on UT due to marriage. Lady came home the other day and said fat chic was going on vacation and needed someone to watch their dog. Asked me if we could watch him. I thought about doing it then sending him home with a vol bandana around his neck but thought better of it. I have a half wolf next door that might eat his ass so I told her to tell em sorry but no. And it's really just because I hate ala but I don't give a damn. I'm not feeding his dog for a week.

That's some funny shiz right there.

As for my neighbor, I had listen to 2-3 years of the Teblow talk from him and I was at my breaking point. Dude knows how die hard I am, and knew good and well what he was doing. Especially after the 08 game. That was a real low point for Vol fans and he knew it. He knows how much I love Tennessee, but he'll NEVER know how bad I wanted to run up on him. It's like real life turf wars round hurrrr. SEC style. LOL.

That's some funny shiz right there.

As for my neighbor, I had listen to 2-3 years of the Teblow talk from him and I was at my breaking point. Dude knows how die hard I am, and knew good and well what he was doing. Especially after the 08 game. That was a real low point for Vol fans and he knew it. He knows how much I love Tennessee, but he'll NEVER know how bad I wanted to run up on him. It's like real life turf wars round hurrrr. SEC style. LOL.

This, I've lived in fla and their affinity for football pales in comparison to ours. There are more diehard fans in this state of four million than There are in that state of what 30 million? My grandpa made me listen to John ward and learn about general Neyland . Hell I hated Alabama before I really knew what it was. It MEANS something in this state. There's a reason this small state was filling up 100,000 seat stadiums in the 70's. In fla they love it when they're winning and can have themselves a good ole time, but it's not important to them. That's why your neighbor didn't understand your reaction. He'll think twice before f'ing with a tennesseana again tho and I thank you for that.

Fire and Brimstone in your future, son. :p Emotions can get the best of us.

Ah, he'll be just fine. Wait til he goes on that growth spurt and starts eating you out of house and home. :lol:

Are you still coaching youth league football?

Yeah, I think he's about to grow. And he's been doing push ups, pull ups, etc. and he's starting to get cut. About another year and I'll put him in Johnny Longs academy here in town. Or maybe D-1, something like that. His coaches son is going to Johnny Long and went from 165 this past Jan. to 200lbs now. And he's a good one to keep an eye on. His name is Cody Reed and starts at DE for Powell as a sophomore. His dads about 230 and built and I'm suspecting Cody will probably get bigger as well. He'll play college ball. As for my son, I think he'll do fine. He's got good genes. My uncle Ollie was drafted by the Indians. His son Kevin Played for U A with Thomas Jones and did well. Was signed as a free agent by Carolina to later be cut. His other son Shawn played with Brad Banks at Mizzou and had a good career, especially his jr. Year. He was on the Billitnikoff watch list his sr. Yr. and hurt his shoulder which kept him from being drafted. But he signed as a free agent then was cut. It came to him and Vincent Jackson and they took Jackson. Even he'll tell you they made the right choice. My dad played RB for Kent State and was a navy seal. We have numerous D-1 athletes in our family, I could go on and on but no need. I could play as well, but sad to say I got caught up in the streets. It is what it is. Not trying to ride coat tails of family members, just telling you, the genes are there.

No I'm no longer coaching football. He didn't want to play for a couple of years and got into travel baseball and basketball. So I had to follow him. I coached him in baseball. But he's in good hands now, and I'm gonna let him go on, which is hard to do as a dad. But I will coach my 4 yr old up in whatever sports he plays, then I'll hand him off when he's around 12-13 as well. Once they hit that age I think they take coaching from someone else better, JMO.

Player Bio: Kevin Coffey :: Football

Player Bio: Sean Coffey - MUTIGERS.COM - The University of Missouri Official Athletic Site

Ollie Coffey - m.bbref.com

Again, his skillet is good in all sports. And there's some big athletic dudes and females in our family. But he'll need to grow if he's gonna do something major. Just trying to be honest, not cutting him down.

Yeah, I think he's about to grow. And he's been doing push ups, pull ups, etc. and he's starting to get cut. About another year and I'll put him in Johnny Longs academy here in town. Or maybe D-1, something like that. His coaches son is going to Johnny Long and went from 165 this past Jan. to 200lbs now. And he's a good one to keep an eye on. His name is Cody Reed and starts at DE for Powell as a sophomore. His dads about 230 and built and I'm suspecting Cody will probably get bigger as well. He'll play college ball. As for my son, I think he'll do fine. He's got good genes. My uncle Ollie was drafted by the Indians. His son Kevin Played for U A with Thomas Jones and did well. Was signed as a free agent by Carolina to later be cut. His other son Shawn played with Brad Banks at Mizzou and had a good career, especially his jr. Year. He was on the Billitnikoff watch list his sr. Yr. and hurt his shoulder which kept him from being drafted. But he signed as a free agent then was cut. It came to him and Vincent Jackson and they took Jackson. Even he'll tell you they made the right choice. My dad played RB for Kent State and was a navy seal. We have numerous D-1 athletes in our family, I could go on and on but no need. I could play as well, but sad to say I got caught up in the streets. It is what it is. Not trying to ride coat tails of family members, just telling you, the genes are there.

No I'm no longer coaching football. He didn't want to play for a couple of years and got into travel baseball and basketball. So I had to follow him. I coached him in baseball. But he's in good hands now, and I'm gonna let him go on, which is hard to do as a dad. But I will coach my 4 yr old up in whatever sports he plays, then I'll hand him off when he's around 12-13 as well. Once they hit that age I think they take coaching from someone else better, JMO.

Player Bio: Sean Coffey - MUTIGERS.COM - The University of Missouri Official Athletic Site

Again, his skillet is good in all sports. And there's some big athletic dudes and females in our family. But he'll need to grow if he's gonna do something major. Just trying to be honest, not cutting him down.

Sorry folks, didn't know how long this post was. Next time I'll PM someone.

This, I've lived in fla and their affinity for football pales in comparison to ours. There are more diehard fans in this state of four million than There are in that state of what 30 million? My grandpa made me listen to John ward and learn about general Neyland . Hell I hated Alabama before I really knew what it was. It MEANS something in this state. There's a reason this small state was filling up 100,000 seat stadiums in the 70's. In fla they love it when they're winning and can have themselves a good ole time, but it's not important to them. That's why your neighbor didn't understand your reaction. He'll think twice before f'ing with a tennesseana again tho and I thank you for that.

Yeah, the boy loves me to death and me him. He and my son now spend the night together. Heck my boy whipped some boy on the bus for him one day. But to this day the father and I give a what's up and move on. And it's probably best. Our wives are friends, but it's sketchy with he and I. It's weird, because I've owned a couple of houses and my neighbors and I have always been REALLY close. Hell, the Bible says love your neighbor. But I don't know how many more losses to UF I can take.

And I'm with you on Bama. But I'll say I do respect Bama a bit more, I respect the rivalry. It's the most under rated rivalry in the nation IMO. And I don't care what folks say, they'll always be our #1 rival IMO, not UF. However, I don't think I could hate anything worse than UF. Simply due to their wonderful fans.

Reactions: 1 person
Going to Hurt someone this season, YOU KNOW! Defiantly my favorite and can't wait to see play this season, YOU KNOW!!!

Good stuff, RR. You're a passionate individual. Pride and love of family is a good thing. So is strong moral fiber.

Reactions: 2 people
Au contraire...

Needs? Probably not. However, it bodes well for us...not so much for those that carelessly incite...

Reap what ye hath sown, NC State

i think its prob. really stupid on NC state's part to think they can handle sentimore. guy is a top 5 talent, and will crush that OL. man is he going to be hyped up. can't wait to see McCullers, Couch and him line up for that first play after we score 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back