104th Annual Rose Bowl #2 Oklahoma vs #3 Georgia

I'm old enough to remember some of the UT years where they were very much in the SEC picture, but I was referencing the last decade or so which has been filled with UK/UT displaying idiotic coaching nearly every game. Kiffin, Dooley, Phillips, Stoops, and Jones. Hell of a group of coaching dummies.

Should have let a drunk monkey coach. Might have been more entertaining and competent.

Reactions: 1 person
Oklahoma should have put UGA away when they had the chance . looking like they are going to pay for it if they don't get things rolling soon

Says the guy who can’t understand basic football. All in the name of trashing a college kid.

It was a layup. Don't take it to heart kid.

Still right about Dormady though. I haven't trashed him. He seems like a great kid. Not a good qb. Great kid though.

I thought a Mike Leach offense wouldn't work against SEC teams? Lol

Mike Leach offense that just scored 17 in a 25 point loss in its bowl game? Lol indeed. Washington State and Oklahoma offenses aren’t in the same stratosphere.

Uga needs to watch for some double moves like out and ups or wheel routes their next drive on offense. Okla needs a quick strike td to stop the momentum.

VN Store

Back