104th Annual Rose Bowl #2 Oklahoma vs #3 Georgia

If OU plays like this NO ONE has s chance. Don’t care much for Mayfield but the guy is in total control of the offense and plays with that aggression/attitude.

Watching the first half of the game tonight, I have no idea what Oklahoma is going to do on each offensive play (&, evidently, neither does UGA). Just excellent play calling on their part & a pleasure to watch.

On the other hand, I could tell you >90% of the time what our offense was going to do each and every play this past season. Man, I hope that changes...

Think of the money making opportunities he’s given this board.

I feel like a fool for not taking advantage

Me too. But he’s so wrong about so much that I don’t trust him to be as wrong as I need him to be so that I bet on his “wrongness”. Does that make sense?😉

David Pollack “Yeah UGA can get back in this if Mayfield gets diarrhea or OU plays with 8 guys on offense so we still got a whole half of football left to play so we’ll see”

David Pollack “Yeah UGA can get back in this if Mayfield gets diarrhea or OU plays with 8 guys on offense so we still got a whole half of football left to play so we’ll see”

I hate that tool. I hope UGA loses by 35+

Reactions: 1 person
If OU plays like this NO ONE has s chance. Don’t care much for Mayfield but the guy is in total control of the offense and plays with that aggression/attitude.

Sorry but winner of Clemson/Bama is winning the natty.

Cmon...make a decent game out of this. Too many bowl games boring as heck this year. The three early games were at least competitive.

And request answered. Chubb is the real deal. Now if Georgia's defense will show up.

VN Store

Back