104th Annual Rose Bowl #2 Oklahoma vs #3 Georgia

If you are a Vol fan, it is because we can't comprehend functioning offenses that can create plays when needed.

Butch made us all dumber by proxy.

I think watching consistently stupid games from UK and UT have made watching other teams even more fun. It's almost comforting to watch football played at a high level.

If it wasn't for the fact that I really, really, really hate Georgia, I would want Oklahoma to lose on principle for that stupid move at the end of the half.

OU's offense has done its thing for the most part. It's up to the defense to finally figure out how to slow down the rushing attack. That's the only way UGA has done anything. Long runs over and over.

I think watching consistently stupid games from UK and UT have made watching other teams even more fun. It's almost comforting to watch football played at a high level.

Direct opposite for me. Tennessee played at a high level when I was in high school and college (we hired Kiffen while I was in college at UT). Depressing seeing how far we have fallen from the elite.

Direct opposite for me. Tennessee played at a high level when I was in high school and college (we hired Kiffen while I was in college at UT). Depressing seeing how far we have fallen from the elite.

I'm old enough to remember some of the UT years where they were very much in the SEC picture, but I was referencing the last decade or so which has been filled with UK/UT displaying idiotic coaching nearly every game. Kiffin, Dooley, Phillips, Stoops, and Jones. Hell of a group of coaching dummies.

It appears Smart may have come up with the answer to the Oklahoma offense.
It looks like the Sooner D has nothing to stop the Georgia ground game.

VN Store

Back