‘23 PA SF Justin Edwards

Edwards had a 17/13/3 night and was easily the best player on the court. Barring a miracle, losing this kid really hurts. He looked dominant all night against other great players.
This is why I try not to get too excited when we are reported to be leading for a recruit for so long. It’s happened too many times where a blue blood turns up the heat late and makes all that effort amount to nothing. Hopefully this one doesn’t turn out that way.

I'd rather have a good team and the superstar but that's me I guess.

He doesn’t want to be here regardless of Barnes showing up to every single one of his games while Cal just sends an assistant.

Must not like Tennessee that much.

Reactions: volfaninky
From my friend. “No contact with him. We’re in the dead period. Something in the money department just happened.” Taking that as bad news. Last week I heard KY collective was planning to go nuclear. Maybe this is first swing. There’s still a week for things to change, but doesn’t sound good.

Not sure what this means? Coaches can contact all they want during a dead period

Not sure what this means? Coaches can contact all they want during a dead period

Barnes and coaches had been visiting him and family (in person) prior to dead period at practices etc. They were all optimistic. He told coaches he would make his decision following the Peach Jam. Apparently he met with a KY collective late last week. The next morning he did an interview with Branham and several crystal balls emerged for KY.
Coaches can call and text, but they won’t have the chance to see him and family in person prior to the announcement.

Snag Coen Carr and I'll forget this kid ever existed.

Anyways, I smoked some good this morning. Our class will be
Elmarko, Demary, Carr and Phillips.

$9.99 pls, need gas money.

From my friend. “No contact with him. We’re in the dead period. Something in the money department just happened.” Taking that as bad news. Last week I heard KY collective was planning to go nuclear. Maybe this is first swing. There’s still a week for things to change, but doesn’t sound good.
UK won't lose this one to us and it doesn't bother me in the least. At least we forced them to pay through the nose for his one year of college. Don't care if we ever get another one and done type. I'm fine with 4 star guys who will hang around for several years.

Reactions: Yanks24
UK won't lose this one to us and it doesn't bother me in the least. At least we forced them to pay through the nose for his one year of college. Don't care if we ever get another one and done type. I'm fine with 4 star guys who will hang around for several years.

You may want to check the endangered species list.

VN Store

Back