‘23 ME PF JP Estrella (Tennessee commit)

I’m not a student of recruiting, mostly just follow the headlines, but has any news at all emerged on Estrella in the past week or so? I’m not seeing anything newer than Aug 22, when the consensus seemed to be he’s most likely Knoxville bound.

I’m not a student of recruiting, mostly just follow the headlines, but has any news at all emerged on Estrella in the past week or so? I’m not seeing anything newer than Aug 22, when the consensus seemed to be he’s most likely Knoxville bound.
What news are you expecting to see? He’s had predictions to Tennessee in the last few weeks.

What would you say the chances are that he commits this weekend? Also, doesn't 247 give international players a ranking once they commit?
Not sure on timeline, but would make sense for it to happen quickly…you typically don’t see international guys go back and forth across the ocean for visits, they’ll usually come here and do a few visits, as far as I know Tennessee is his only one. And yes, 247 gives them a ranking once they commit.

Not sure on timeline, but would make sense for it to happen quickly…you typically don’t see international guys go back and forth across the ocean for visits, they’ll usually come here and do a few visits, as far as I know Tennessee is his only one. And yes, 247 gives them a ranking once they commit.

Appreciate the clarification. What are we thinking, top 50, 75, 100?

I like how this guy was just completely off the radar, no one talking about him. Now he comes to Tennessee for a visit and Branham probably watched some tape to see why we’re hosting him lol.

VN Store

Back