‘23 AL Cade Phillips (Tennessee commit)

Can you imagine how bad the Bama fans will cry and whine, if CP becomes an all-SEC level player before he graduates ? It will be glorious

Reactions: walkenvol
Can you imagine how bad the Bama fans will cry and whine, if CP becomes an all-SEC level player before he graduates ? It will be glorious
If they’re winning, they won’t care. But if the program starts slipping over the next 4 years and Phillips becomes a stud at UT, this recruitment could become an albatross for Nate Oats like Chris Lofton was for Tubby Smith at UK.

If they’re winning, they won’t care. But if the program starts slipping over the next 4 years and Phillips becomes a stud at UT, this recruitment could become an albatross for Nate Oats like Chris Lofton was for Tubby Smith at UK.
2 years ago, when Herb Jones led 'em to the Elite 8 with a SEC title, I thought Bama was ahead of UT and Arkansas. Now I think both have passed 'em. UK, too, but we all knew '20/'21 was the exception to the rule for UK

2 years ago, when Herb Jones led 'em to the Elite 8 with a SEC title, I thought Bama was ahead of UT and Arkansas. Now I think both have passed 'em. UK, too, but we all knew '20/'21 was the exception to the rule for UK
The big problem program for them is Auburn. If they continue to be better than Bama in the years to come, that’s going to be a problem for Oats.

Reactions: The Dog

Hopefully if he signs with TN they burn the bridge and if he does become all-SEC he’ll be less likely to use his free transfer to go back.

It was a Sweet 16 - not Elite 8 - right?

I was thinking the same. If Phillips balls out Oats better not have a down season.

It was a Sweet 16 - not Elite 8 - right?
Maybe, Arkansas made the Elite 8 for sure, I thought Bama did, too. But, I have been known to have short-term memory loss.

Btw, everytime I see your user name, it makes me smile. Ryne Sandberg is my all time favorite baseball player and Ryno was his nickname, #23, tho

Reactions: Ryno14
Maybe, Arkansas made the Elite 8 for sure, I thought Bama did, too. But, I have been known to have short-term memory loss.

Btw, everytime I see your user name, it makes me smile. Ryne Sandberg is my all time favorite baseball player and Ryno was his nickname, #23, tho

Lost to UCLA in OT to make it into the EE.

My Dad and I are huge Cubs fans so they named me Ryan but a ton of people called me Ryno growing up. Just felt like a fitting username. 14 was usually my number in basketball and baseball growing up.

VN Store

Back