‘23 AL Cade Phillips (Tennessee commit)

Tony B is pretty solid when predicting basketball. And yes I agree a lot of times he’s full of esshhh on most other topics.

Tony B is pretty solid when predicting basketball. And yes I agree a lot of times he’s full of esshhh on most other topics.
Do you actually believe Barnes wasn’t trying in recruiting for his first 2 years at UT? That’s what he was saying back then.

The only thing Basilio is reliable with at UT is baseball, because he has a direct line of communication with Vitello. With every other sport, I take him with a grain of salt.

Do you actually believe Barnes wasn’t trying in recruiting for his first 2 years at UT? That’s what he was saying back then.
Read the second line little buddy. I’m not here defending some of the drama queen radio hosts. Chill

The only thing Basilio is reliable with at UT is baseball, because he has a direct line of communication with Vitello. With every other sport, I take him with a grain of salt.

He actually has good Bball sources. I really enjoy his show. He goes off the deep end sometimes but its entertaining. He is not everyone's cup of tea and he doesn't give a crap if you don't like him

Basilio is a thousand times more entertaining than the animal. At least in my opinion. Getting rid of Heather H has improved the animal 1000%. Now if they can do something with Will Wade then they may have a much improved line up.

Will Wade is on a Knoxville sports station?

I have a hard time believing Bama isn’t recruiting this guy.

Maybe he really likes Barnes & the staff.

VN Store

Back