‘22 TN C Handje Tamba

First off you don’t know what he’s going to become, you’re basing it off a recruiting ranking, and while those typically are accurate there are outliers such as Kyle Alexander who had a worse ranking and offer list than Tamba. Tamba also plays for BMaze, a program that just gave us Jaden Springer and is about to give us BJ Edwards, and has a host more of kids upcoming…so if taking Tamba keeps that pipeline open and he’s a development guy willing to work hard and stick it out in a culture of guys wanting to transfer all the time then you take him.
I'm not basing anything on recruiting, I'm basing everything on my eyes. Other than that, I kinda agree, but passing on Tamba is not messing up our pipeline with BMaze's AAU team and u know it. U are in rare form, today, being a Richard to everybody. I got some killer bud, it may relax u

First off you don’t know what he’s going to become, you’re basing it off a recruiting ranking, and while those typically are accurate there are outliers such as Kyle Alexander who had a worse ranking and offer list than Tamba. Tamba also plays for BMaze, a program that just gave us Jaden Springer and is about to give us BJ Edwards, and has a host more of kids upcoming…so if taking Tamba keeps that pipeline open and he’s a development guy willing to work hard and stick it out in a culture of guys wanting to transfer all the time then you take him.
Was Pember a BMaze AAU guy?

Reactions: The Dog
He contributed little to nothing then hit the portal. Did that help us with getting other BMaze guys? At this point has Tamba shown any more potential than Pember?

I can’t say I saw either play high school, but I would say yes. He’s athletic, which Pember wasn’t.

Reactions: BillVol7
I'm not basing anything on recruiting, I'm basing everything on my eyes. Other than that, I kinda agree, but passing on Tamba is not messing up our pipeline with BMaze's AAU team and u know it. U are in rare form, today, being a Richard to everybody. I got some killer bud, it may relax u
So you know Maze and have spoken with him? If so, then you’d know the deal with Tamba and would welcome him to Rocky Top.

He contributed little to nothing then hit the portal. Did that help us with getting other BMaze guys? At this point has Tamba shown any more potential than Pember?
Tamba is 7’ and decently athletic, those guys aren’t as common as Pember…you play 9-10 guys tops in college, meaning 3-4 are riding the bench, I see no issue with taking Tamba and seeing if he can become something.

Reactions: jp1 and Kas232323
Not a d!ck at all, but when someone wrong and off base I’m gonna let em’ know, sorry if that rustles you.
In fact, u can come over, smoke some bud, eat some chicken fajitas (wife made 'em better than ever), drink some beer and watch the Clippers and Suns, while we talk UT basketball

Reactions: OrangeAllDay
When I first came on here, BTO was not just a bit too cocky. Though he may still be a bit too willing to continue an argument, I will say that he brings a world of information, and I have a hunch he is not wrong about this guy. I am not saying Tamba is going to be great or anything, but I don't think we have any reason to doubt him on this one.

When I first came on here, BTO was not just a bit too cocky. Though he may still be a bit too willing to continue an argument, I will say that he brings a world of information, and I have a hunch he is not wrong about this guy. I am not saying Tamba is going to be great or anything, but I don't think we have any reason to doubt him on this one.
I’m not saying he’s gonna be great either, he’s a bug with some potential who’s going to practice hard, be a great student, not ask for anything given to him, is an athletic 7 footer, and will continue to feed us players from an AAU pipeline

Rare form? LoL, he's always been like that. That's his thing.

Reactions: VOLED and The Dog
In fact, u can come over, smoke some bud, eat some chicken fajitas (wife made 'em better than ever), drink some beer and watch the Clippers and Suns, while we talk UT basketball
Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with meeeee!!!!

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back