β€˜22 TN C Handje Tamba

Probably not. Probably got one on the team like him. You can't teach size though. Maybe he is a developmental player that can become respectable in time.
Lol why would you say that. Multiple people said 3~ weeks ago he went up against Felix Okpara (top 10 C in 2022) when Catholic played Hamilton Heights and he (Tamba had 12 pts, 10 rebounds, 5 blocks) more than held his own.

Also the fact that he’s being recruited early by this staff should tell you enough. Come on man

Probably not. Probably got one on the team like him. You can't teach size though. Maybe he is a developmental player that can become respectable in time.
Typical VN, here. Slandering someone you’ve not met nor watched. Kid could dunk on you without even jumping and drag his nuts across your face.

Typical VN, here. Slandering someone you’ve not met nor watched. Kid could dunk on you without even jumping and drag his nuts across your face.
Dudes never seen him play but says this solely on the fact that he's a 3 star. Some of our fans have been whining and whining to get 7 footers and expect them to come in right away and play like Anthony Davis, KAT, Ayton, Embiid, Cousins, etc. Even the 5 star 7 footers usually come in raw. Look at EJ Montgomery and Nick Richards recently.

Just the total opposite on the football side -

"Don't want any 5*, we only take 3* these days"
Which is better, a 3* 7 footer being coached by our Rick Barnes or a 5* anything being coached by our football staff?

Another really good thing about taking Tamba is that his family has more than enough money to pay full tuition. So if we need another scholarship then we have one for a needed high level player. I have to think that is part of Barnes thinking that a reach on a development player is okay.

Another really good thing about taking Tamba is that his family has more than enough money to pay full tuition. So if we need another scholarship then we have one for a needed high level player. I have to think that is part of Barnes thinking that a reach on a development player is okay.
Why would he turn down a scholarship to play in order to pay to sit on the bench?

I will never understand how fans convince themselves that they have any kind of insight into another person's financial situation, then make outlandish and illogical predictions based on said non-existent insight.

It is dumb, completely made up, and in very poor taste.

Reactions: Vol49er
Who said anything about sitting on the bench? He's a good player that may need to develop some like most freshmen.

As far as financial situation... You can believe what you want but facts are facts Chris4Vols22. You're the "dumb" one and have no idea what you're talking about.

VN Store

Back