‘19 TX QB Jacob Zeno (Baylor Transfer)

CamSnod1997

Entered the transfer portal today. So as of today he’s the best QB option in the portal and I know we’re probably going to look at the position in the portal after this year.

I have no expectations from transfer QB.s. If they can’t play where they are, there must be an issuel I know there are exceptions named Burrow and Daniels, but those are far and few. I’d rather be rolling with HB and Maurer right now.
Maurer is in the portal and heading for greener pastures

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I have no expectations from transfer QB.s. If they can’t play where they are, there must be an issuel I know there are exceptions named Burrow and Daniels, but those are far and few. I’d rather be rolling with HB and Maurer right now.

Yeah, given both of those are likely to end up in the portal and one already is, you kinda contradicted yourself…..

So you’re saying you’d rather have two QBs who are likely to end up in the portal rather than a QB from the portal….
I'm saying I'd rather have the 2 that may or may not end up in the portal than the 2 we got from the portal this year.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Baker Mayfield, Jalen Hurts, Russell Wilson, Gardner Minshew. There is a long list of QBs who have transferred and found great success at their new destination. And the trend will increase.

I'm saying I'd rather have the 2 that may or may not end up in the portal than the 2 we got from the portal this year.

Because our two who may enter the portal are better than any other QB who may be in the portal?

I think Maurer would have been decent in this offense. He has wheels and a strong arm. Wish he would have stayed. I get the feeling there was something more to this.

Reactions: A.J.

VN Store

Back