‘19 TX QB Jacob Zeno (Baylor Transfer)

CamSnod1997

Entered the transfer portal today. So as of today he’s the best QB option in the portal and I know we’re probably going to look at the position in the portal after this year.

Batman1948

Gonna fix all the leaks in this place
I have no expectations from transfer QB.s. If they can’t play where they are, there must be an issuel I know there are exceptions named Burrow and Daniels, but those are far and few. I’d rather be rolling with HB and Maurer right now.
Maurer is in the portal and heading for greener pastures

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
I have no expectations from transfer QB.s. If they can’t play where they are, there must be an issuel I know there are exceptions named Burrow and Daniels, but those are far and few. I’d rather be rolling with HB and Maurer right now.
Yeah, given both of those are likely to end up in the portal and one already is, you kinda contradicted yourself…..

MT_Vol

Baker Mayfield, Jalen Hurts, Russell Wilson, Gardner Minshew. There is a long list of QBs who have transferred and found great success at their new destination. And the trend will increase.

VN Store