Amateur Hour Continues

My point was about you doing the same thing is pot / kettle’ish , you do the same things you complain about them doing “ nicknames for people “ . It’s not about the audience unless you want to include yourself when Trump is speaking to the country . I assume you don’t though because well it’s ok if you are on the right side ..amiright?
Still not completely getting it.
Limbaugh is speaking to an audience of fans, People who choose to listen to him because they agree. He must think they eat it up.
Trump is speaking to all. He either believes his supporters like the insulting nicknames, his detractors are triggered by the nicknames, or a combination of both. (all are sad commentaries on him and the way he views his audience)
I use nicknames to parody the use of nicknames. And it's to an audience where 90% are in disagreement with me.

Still not completely getting it.
Limbaugh is speaking to an audience of fans, People who choose to listen to him because they agree. He must think they eat it up.
Trump is speaking to all. He either believes his supporters like the insulting nicknames, his detractors are triggered by the nicknames, or a combination of both. (all are sad commentaries on him and the way he views his audience)
I use nicknames to parody the use of nicknames. And it's to an audience where 90% are in disagreement with me.
Yeah y’all are triggered by his nicknames.

Don’t flatter yourself, it’s more like 98% disagree with you.

Yeah y’all are triggered by his nicknames.

Don’t flatter yourself, it’s more like 98% disagree with you.
lol....I can go with the 98%.

I will even go with (just for the sake of argument) that Trump does not believe the rethatters love the insults (which doesn't hold true considering his campaign rhetoric and current pep rallys), but that still would leave us with him intentionally trying to "trigger" 65% of the people he supposedly serves. He's an immature idiot no matter how you slice it.

This makes the Finnish people look like morons. But please continue the butthurt.

Not really. I think it shows they have a sense of humor. I mean, c'mon, the idea that raking can prevent forest fires is moronic. Trump said something dumb and it's funny. No harm in laughing about it.

Reactions: luthervol
Some of you, I'm gonna guess the majority of you, need to learn to relax and laugh sometimes. Especially you, Luther. You are wound up tighter than Oprah's girdle at an all you can eat breakfast buffet.

Habitual liar and moron aren't nicknames. But when I do use nicknames, it is with full awareness of my audience.
So, you're better than Trump because you have created your own reasons to use insulting nicknames and he hasn't... Oh, wait...

So, you're better than Trump because you don't respect the audience you're insulting... Oh, wait...

Not sure what you're talking about. I said Trump's and Limbaugh's use of childishly insulting nicknames says a lot about their opinions of their intended audiences.

Yah.. So, again. You literally aren't distinguishing yourself from Trump.

So, you're better than Trump because you have created your own reasons to use insulting nicknames and he hasn't... Oh, wait...

So, you're better than Trump because you don't respect the audience you're insulting... Oh, wait...

Luther isn't President. The distinguishing feature between them is already evident. Much of your defense of Trump seems to revolve around the sentiment that Trump is no different than many other people with questionable characteristics... but we should be holding the leaders of our government to a higher standard. Trump lies with regularity and he lies about non-consequential items such as the content of a conversation with a Finnish leader over raking forestation.

Luther isn't President. The distinguishing feature between them is already evident. Much of your defense of Trump seems to revolve around the sentiment that Trump is no different than many other people with questionable characteristics... but we should be holding the leaders of our government to a higher standard. Trump lies with regularity and he lies about non-consequential items such as the content of a conversation with a Finnish leader over raking forestation.

That’s fair if you hold Bill , Barry , Hillary , Pelosi , Aunty Maxiene, Chucky Schumer , Booker , Harris and Adam Schiff to the same high standards ... do you ?
Edit: you got lucky this round , I can’t ask about CORTZ... YET

I will say that Limbaugh, Trump, and I are similar in that our use of insults says something about what we think of our audiences.

Some of you, I'm gonna guess the majority of you, need to learn to relax and laugh sometimes. Especially you, Luther. You are wound up tighter than Oprah's girdle at an all you can eat breakfast buffet.
I'm actually as laid back as Oprah trying to do a sit-up after the buffet.

That’s fair if you hold Bill , Barry , Hillary , Pelosi , Aunty Maxiene, Chucky Schumer , Booker , Harris and Adam Schiff to the same high standards ... do you ?
Edit: you got lucky this round , I can’t ask about CORTZ... YET
The whole point since the beginning is that Trump lies MUCH MORE than any of the people you mentioned.
Trump is by far the BIGGEST LIAR to ever hold the office.

The whole point since the beginning is that Trump lies MUCH MORE than any of the people you mentioned.
Trump is by far the BIGGEST LIAR to ever hold the office.

“ I did not ... have ... sexual .. relations .. with that woman “ , afeter paying off North Korea “ this is a good deal for the American people “ “ you didn’t build that “ , “ if you like you plan , you can keep your plan , and your dr. To. Period “ “ you have to vote it in to find out what’s in it “ just some of my favorites , I guess it boils down to , do many more lies add up to the seriousness of the few lies .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I will say that Limbaugh, Trump, and I are similar in that our use of insults says something about what we think of our audiences.
You've said much more than that. None of what you've said has made an ethical distinction between you and the ones you decry for the same things you do. You're the monster in the mirror. You are what you claim to hate.

VN Store

Back