Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

They're going to need a pretty big uhaul to take all of our trophies from the last 3 years!

As long as no one in the AD actually new about the payments, I don't see what the NCAA could possibly do to UT.

Reactions: 2 people
Fluker made bank. They won't punish UT without throwing at hammer at bama. So yeah, if we go down, they go down. Seriously though, Fluker was paid much more.

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing will come of this

If they can't tie anyone at the University to the payments, then no big deal

Happened at UGA. Just sit the player involved and it will be ok

Why create a paper trail for such a small amount of money?

This fact in the case makes the whole thing highly suspicious. If I want to do something I know is an infraction why am I going to go pick up a Western Union and sign my name.

Also, isn't Bray's dad wealthy? Bray's brother attended a 40,000 buck a year private school. He couldn't shed a Franklin or two for Tyler?

This whole thing is utter BS.

This is more likely identity fraud, forged docs, or a crude attempt at a set up. There are a billion ways to get somebody 200 bucks on the down low. Also, note that all the transfers originate from Tuscaloosa. Things that make you go hmmm!?

Not being a homer here. Not a Bray fan at all.

Reactions: 1 person
since the university didnt pay em, just loss of some wins? how many was that really with bray?

This is focused solely on players and not UT staff, + the NCAA is messed up with other schools (Miami), I don't this mounting to much, except....I never like Bray, and it does not surprise me, that pompus a$$ did somethng stupid like take money.

Well, Bray's the freakin gift that keeps on giving. Sucked on the field, off the field. Hurt the program while he was on campus and now he's gonna hurt the program when he's no longer on campus. Appreciate ya Tyler.

Reactions: 5 people
Does Tennessee Athlete-Agent Law allow the University to sue agents who tamper with eligibility? I know Ohio does.

VN Store

Back