Yahoo claiming Bray and Couch (among others) took cash? (Merged)

BuckheadVol1

Ahh, never gets old around here. Always something to keep us on our toes and just when we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. These may be small but it could cause fir a deeper investigation which could possibly uncover more. I hope you guys are right when stating this is mall and nothing will come of it.

JoeKyleVol

Between Manziel, OK State, and the myriad of other issues, this will be quickly buried and forgotten.

Chump change compared to the other allegations involving other programs.

Bothersome at the moment, but will have no long-term affects.

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Clearly, Couch has to sit immediately.

I really hate this. I met Couch at the Crowne Plaza a couple of years ago and he was as likable as it gets. Just goes to show how little it takes for an agent to hook a kid with no money.

IhateGA

Meh, does not look to bad. I do not see anything connecting the University to having any knowledge of this. Worst case is we would have to forfeit the games with Bray and Couch will have to sit till this is resolved. Thats the worst case. Just does not seem a big deal to me.

CLCVol

Around here somewhere
It all appears to be a little too sloppy and careless to be legit. Too much paper trail. Also I was under the impression that all Bruno's were shut down.

Volinnooga

Clearly, Couch has to sit immediately.

I really hate this. I met Couch at the Crowne Plaza a couple of years ago and he was as likable as it gets. Just goes to show how little it takes for an agent to hook a kid with no money.
Couch has to sit and Johnny Football plays on?

secking

No big deal. The NCAA does not care. Just hire a lawyer and they get scared. Just lie and they go away. If you tell the truth, they try to put you on the death penalty.

Nothing to see, moving along,

VN Store

Sponsors