Neyland music

Or war is the answer. Always one of my personal favorites. Great band in concert as well but that's neither here nor there.

Knowing my luck, it will be some form of rap. Not a fan of that at all, but it could be worse: Taylor Swift, ABBA, or some stinking boy band. Waiting to watch the blue hairs leap from the upper deck over this.

Last edited:
Knowing my luck, it will be some form of rap. Not a fan of that at all, but it could be worse: Taylor Swift, ABBA, or some stinking boy band. Waiting to watch the blue hairs leap from the upper deck over this.

Good idea! ABBA - Winner takes it all!

Reactions: 1 person
I really don't like the canned music Shtick. It just feels high-schoolish to me. I really felt a little embarassed for the SC fans at Williams-Brice lately cause of their piped-in stuff. On the other hand, when the thought of Immigrant Song blaring upon the team's entrance was brought up, I couldn't help but entertaining the thought. So, my perfect solution : Get Plant, Page and Jones to do it Live at every home game! That, my friends, is not High-Schoolish!

Well, it's difficult to find appropriate music for a rubber chicken jumping out of a shower curtain like they have at South Carolina.

Well, it's difficult to find appropriate music for a rubber chicken jumping out of a shower curtain like they have at South Carolina.

No doubt, the most bizarro moment on any Saturday in the fall is watching SC fans get jacked when they drop the shower curtain and the mascot appears acting like the Ultimate Warrior in a chicken suit.

Here is a piece that should make the blood boil for the team.

LINK

It was produced by a Knoxville recording studio. Enjoy!

Last edited:
My vote is that they upgrade the speakers in the stadium.

Then, at some point in every home game, play Renegade by Styx.

The Steelers do it every game after the 3rd quarter and the fans go nuts!!!

VN Store

Back