Neyland music

Knowing what else Bama fans love and are into makes me a slight bit uneasy about where this is going....

hardly just Bama....Bama, South Carolina, Clemson, a LOT of the teams in recent years have been using music and a better audio program to excite their fans....given our current stadium energy compared to years past, I'd say we could use any help. The last century wants it's audio back, we could use an audio make over.....it's good for crowd morale, it's good for recruiting, and it's good for players.

Swiper does have a new song comin' out -"Brick By Brick"

Might be cool, but Swiper does a lot of stuff that is more slow tempo chill....and heavy voice manipulation fad type effects. Cool enough when at a club chilling, but not very up tempo either.... and not sure how well the voice effects will be across our echoed incorrectly phased stadium speakers. Hope this song is not the hip-hop equiv of the Chesney "boys of fall"

If I hear that radioactive song I'm going to behead several people.

imagineanimal-592.jpg

I love Rocky Top just as much as anybody, but I'd love to hear some Down With Sickness blasting through the loud speakers of Neyland.

VN Store

Back