Neyland music

I kinda dig on Time to play the game from Drowning Pool. .. that always seems fitting for football.
Though I would prefer to have it be something the band can play too. Maybe something like the final countdown by europe ... that could be done in an orchestra rock style.
Its all a matter of option.
For some fans, the andy grifith theme would be enough to get the blue hair standing on end. For others they might need more drowning pool, disturbed, or pantera to get motivated. I think it is time to not push fans away based on preferences of how they choose to support their team. There is room for both... there are 4 quarters.
1st quarter hard hitting rock, 2nd quarter some rap, 3rd quarter country, 4th qurter fill in the blank.

Reactions: kcvols1
No one has metioned the greatest song ever for a sing a long. Journey's, Don't Stop Believing. 100,000 plus singing that at the start of the fourth would rock!

I propose they play this as they run through the T.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLV4T1Rl1-k[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I really don't like the canned music Shtick. It just feels high-schoolish to me. I really felt a little embarassed for the SC fans at Williams-Brice lately cause of their piped-in stuff. On the other hand, when the thought of Immigrant Song blaring upon the team's entrance was brought up, I couldn't help but entertaining the thought. So, my perfect solution : Get Plant, Page and Jones to do it Live at every home game! That, my friends, is not High-Schoolish!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a little disappointed no one has brought up "Gagnam Style".

Just sayin'!

They need to do a Mike Jones remix that comes out as Butch Jones. Kinda like when the Titans play "My Sharona" when Rob Bironas goes out on the field.

VN Store

Back