Praying Before Game WILL NOT BE STOPPED AT UT (merged)

W

wrong. "Allah" is not the true and living God.

Allah is arabic for "the God" and refers to the God of the Torah, The New Testament, and the Qu'ran, all being the same deity. Muslims in the same God that you do, they just believe he created more prophets than do you.

That being said, I think its just as likely we're all worm food when we die, but I hope you find happiness in your religious beliefs.

Fun fact: The University of Tennessee was originally founded as Blount College by the Presbyterian minister who founded New Providence Church in Maryville. The more you know...

Let's not let facts and history get in the way. Its much easier to just change the history.

Reactions: 1 person
Allah is arabic for "the God" and refers to the God of the Torah, The New Testament, and the Qu'ran, all being the same deity. Muslims in the same God that you do, they just believe he created more prophets than do you.

That being said, I think its just as likely we're all worm food when we die, but I hope you find happiness in your religious beliefs.

Thx

So far off it isn't even funny.

This country was not founded by muslims or muslim beliefs. It was founded by Christians and Christian beliefs.

well, enlighten me if like.
From Thessalonians:
10*and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11*And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12*that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This country was not founded by muslims or muslim beliefs. It was founded by Christians and Christian beliefs.

Most founding fathers were Deists.

The entire intention of America was to get away from religious intolerance in England.

And you're going to sit there and do the exact same?

You're a fool.

Reactions: 3 people

Who cares what the country was founded on and by whom? All those people are dead. It's the currently living constituents of our country who matter today.

Reactions: 2 people
you seem to not understand the meaning of the word 'fact', so here's a helping hand:

A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be shown to correspond to experience via proof.

I dare you to open the Bible and try to prove it wrong.

Let's not let facts and history get in the way. Its much easier to just change the history.

how does the story of Blount College's founding matter? Or let me phrase it another way...get in the way of what?

Is anyone disputing this point and why does it matter?

Most founding fathers were Deists.

The entire intention of America was to get away from religious intolerance in England.

And you're going to sit there and do the exact same?

You're a fool.

You need to do some more research on that my friend.

From Thessalonians:
10*and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11*And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12*that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Sorry, not helping. What was I supposed to derive from this?

I equate the whole "this country has always been Christian, and that's the way it should stay; anything otherwise is an injustice to our rights, history, and culture" argument with someone making an argument that only white, landowning men should have the right to vote in our country today, since they were the ones who primarily drafted the Constitution.

P.S. Look up Jefferson's thoughts on Christianity and religion in general sometime. If you dare.

there is proof all around. the people just dont wanna see it

ok...well, just give me some then...you mentioned hell, and that IT is a fact so maybe start with that but hey, I left the church a long time ago so I don't get a chance to do this much...I'm up to hear proof of anything.

Yeah let's get rid of prayer before our games...

like God doesn't hate us enough already.

VN Store

Back