UT fan falling from upper deck? (Merged)

im sorry to hear this sad news...god bless the family.... but i do have something to say how is the man 20 years old and being served beer??

im sorry to hear this sad news...god bless the family.... but i do have something to say how is the man 20 years old and being served beer??

Nobody has confirmed he was served, or was drinking, beer. If they have I missed it.

Isaac was my Nephew.

Isaac was a wonderful person, and I cannot imagine him taunting anyone.

Preliminary Toxicology Report was negative for any intoxicants in Isaac's system.

His friends report he was celebrating the touchdown by pumping his fists in the air. That is all we know at this time.

Thank you VolNation for the prayers, we need them. This family is hurting and your thoughts and prayers are appreciated more than you will ever know.

Buddy Lee

Mr. Lee, I am so sorry. I can't begin to imagine what your family is going through. You all are in my prayers.

Reactions: 2 people
Circumstances of this tragedy are irrelevant!!!! Please have some respect and stop discussing it.

God bless this family and i pray that Mr. Lee and the rest of the family and friends rely on the most power Thing in the world, God! For the rest of us, a close second to that is the power of prayer! Let's shower this situation with an abundance of just that.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure what it was to be honest. I don't think they sold beer on the upper level. Taunting as in hanging the top half of his body parallel over the railing and telling us to come up and fight him. He seemed to be intoxicated.

What was it like to continue watching the game after seeing that?

Mr. Lee, I am so sorry. I can't begin to imagine what your family is going through. You all are in my prayers.

I can't either. You think he is going to watch the game and have a great time, and then something like that happens. I can't even imaging. I doubt his safety was even thought about, I know I wouldn't have. Just a tragic event. Prayers to the family and friends. So sorry for the loss.

Love the avi. (Sorry its off topic, just couldn't find a post from you in another thread)

Thanks, someone posted that photoshopped pic in the Amerson thread and thought it would make a nice avi for a while...I'll leave it until the week of UF game then switch it back to the original one.

man, this is sad,sad news.:cray:

Last edited:
I thought it was very safe, I was on the first row of the upper deck for a game last year. I had to complain though because the rail was right in the line of sight.

Its safe if you're sitting down but standing up its waist high. Celebrating and not paying close attention any one can fall over

Woodsman you should be ashamed of yourself for that post. Once again the circumstances of this are irrelevant. PLEASE STOP DISCUSSING THEM HERE. Have some respect for goodness sakes!!!!!

--I'm genuinely sorry for your loss and just as much sorrow for the family's suffering.

--People do crazy things at games, including taunting. So it wouldn't surprise me if was taunting. Big deal, that's part of the game too.

--Well do I know how people who may believe and say such and such wouldn't this or that when in fact they were the ringleaders of the activity. Seen it all my life from childhood onward. So no surprise if in the heat of excitement Isaac was taunting. I was home watching the game and and yelled some insults at NCSU fans when we made good plays. Knowing they couldn't hear me didn't stop me.

--Meaning no disrespect of you or Isaac, I've learned that it's best to await public release of official toxicology tests before determining he had a measurable degree of alcohol in his blood. But yet again it doesn't matter if he did or not, this is just disheartening.

--It's sobbing reminder that you can be gone even while doing something as simple as attending a game.
May Isaac rest in peace and his family receive peace after understandably grieving.

What I've found to date:

1. Tennessee fan dies after fall from upper level of Georgia Dome | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

2. Police: Fan, 20, was drinking before Georgia Dome fall - College Football News | FOX Sports on MSN
Nobody give s a rat's as what you say happened and your speculation. What part of that do you not get? The bottom line is a young adult is dead and his family is suffering.

Woodsman you should be ashamed of yourself for that post. Once again the circumstances of this are irrelevant. PLEASE STOP DISCUSSING THEM HERE. Have some respect for goodness sakes!!!!!

Ok, hold on a second, I'll remedy.

VN Store

Back