Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

I'll never forget walking out of Neyland after the LSU game shortly after Katrina and one of our drunk fans said, "Let LSU have the win, at least we still have our baby pictures."

I have not felt so conflicted over the decision to laugh at something since.
We played LSU in Baton Rouge about 3 weeks after Katrina and we actually won the game it was the only highlight of the 2005 season.

We played LSU in Baton Rouge about 3 weeks after Katrina and we actually won the game it was the only highlight of the 2005 season.

Yeah, this was the '06 game with Crompton coming in for Ainge and Russell throwing a last second winning TD.

How long until jimmy "breaks" the story all the while maintaining he didnt say cutcliffe to ut and chavis was offered?

I'll never forget walking out of Neyland after the LSU game shortly after Katrina and one of our drunk fans said, "Let LSU have the win, at least we still have our baby pictures."

I have not felt so conflicted over the decision to laugh at something since.

You must be confused,we didn't lose the LSU game after Katrina.

Inside #Tennessee is working on reports that Randy Shannon has been hired as the #Vols new DC, but UT has denied as recently as 9 p.m.

Vols_Beat Austin Ward
I've seen the reports of a deal between Randy Shannon and the Vols. I'm told reliably that right now there is no truth to them.
36 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

VN Store

Back