Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

Kind of like what you just did? Great info bro!!! Been waiting for this news all night.

We should all twiddle our thumbs and not post anything ever until after the fact. Because this is a message board and we shouldn't talk.

Dude needs the whambulance.

How long before we turn on the water?

CaryFire2004-Caviston018.jpg

I'm a mean sob, but that's sad. Someones whole life was in that house.

Reactions: 1 person
Get over it Ghandi.

I'll never forget walking out of Neyland after the LSU game THE YEAR AFTER Katrina and one of our drunk fans said, "Let LSU have the win, at least we still have our baby pictures."

I have not felt so conflicted over the decision to laugh at something since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
lol... I have 3 or 4 candy fans that I work with and have heard it for a week.... I have never heard the word "Lock" so many times in my life.. Can't wait until tomorrow.... :good!:

I envy you sir. Nobody hates Vandy like I do. (that's what I like to believe anyhow)

I'll never forget walking out of Neyland after the LSU game shortly after Katrina and one of our drunk fans said, "Let LSU have the win, at least we still have our baby pictures."

Lmao! Gold. I feel like a prick for laughing at the ghandi comment and now this. Oh well. Thank you for sharing that.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll never forget walking out of Neyland after the LSU game shortly after Katrina and one of our drunk fans said, "Let LSU have the win, at least we still have our baby pictures."

That's just F'd up. the world is full of dumbasses.

SMH

ok it wont get anymore official than this tonight... but a Twitter Impersonator of Dooley just posted.

@NotCoachDooley
Fake Dooley, VOLS HC
Unless there is a snag in the contract, Randy Shannon will be named DC in the next 48hrs. Could save my job and is a great hire.

ok it wont get anymore official than this tonight... but a Twitter Impersonator of Dooley just posted.

@NotCoachDooley
Fake Dooley, VOLS HC
Unless there is a snag in the contract, Randy Shannon will be named DC in the next 48hrs. Could save my job and is a great hire.

Lulz

VN Store

Back