The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

It's hard for me to imagine that there are people, who know what happened to her, walking around living their lives and nothing has changed for them. No change in any type of behavioral or lifestyle pattern. Granted, I don't have a criminal mind but it just seems that someone would've slipped up by now.

I've noticed new posters going up around here and have seen decals on semis. Just praying for a miracle at this point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You know, I used to feel the same way. I just couldn't understand how anyone could know something and not do anything about it to help. Then I realized that if I did understand people like that it would mean that I was just like them. Needless to say that's something I will never be nor want to be. So I'm ok with not understanding that behavior. I just feel very bad for the family. I'm sure the "not knowing" has got to be torture in itself. All we can do is pray for a closure soon.

I hope by some miracle they find this girl alive. It's such a sad story.
You think in a small town in Tennessee you don't have to worry about this kind of thing happening.

I was talking with someone in Jackson last week and he said he was down in Florida on vacation and saw the missing posters for her. Apparently there was some thought that she might head that way.

This whole thing has been weird though. Someone within his office said the area was the type where everyone knew everyone, and everything that was going each day. The guy I talked with also mentioned knowing people that have land near the area that has a hunting lodge on it, and is 100% fenced in(for hunting purposes I'm assuming). He said the guy told him no one had ever checked in the hunting property or called to ask to do so. The guy himself actually went out and has been checking. Just too weird for something as obvious as fenced in land with a lodge on it near the abduction location to have never been checked by TBI or the search crews.

Last edited:
I was talking with someone in Jackson last week and he said he was down in Florida on vacation and saw the missing posters for her. Apparently there was some thought that she might head that way.

This whole thing has been weird though. Someone within his office said the area was the type where everyone knew everyone, and everything that was going each day. The guy I talked with also mentioned knowing people that have land near the area that has a hunting lodge on it, and is 100% fenced in(for hunting purposes I'm assuming). He said the guy told him no one had ever checked in the hunting property or called to ask to do so. The guy himself actually went out and has been checking. Just too weird for something as obvious as fenced in land with a lodge on it near the abduction location to have never been checked by TBI or the search crews.

That kinda sounds like they know there isn't a reason to check there. That wouldn't be good.

I just found it strange that for something like that in the area, they would have at least contacted the gentleman and asked for permission to search the area.

I think now some of us are at the point were we are taking a step back. Nothing makes sense and why they keep talking to the media the way they do blows me away. Its ridiculous, why not just say we can't discuss certain thing and leave it at that. I also thnk the family is trying to save face. Both kids were caught up in some stuff and their reputations could by destroyed. With Whitney being Whitney it is obvious she is not grieving. Who is grievng? Everyone I know is frustrated and just wants it over. They are totally sick of the lies ftom those involved. Clint and Holly both have skeletons in the closets just like us. Pray that it ends soon.

I think now some of us are at the point were we are taking a step back. Nothing makes sense and why they keep talking to the media the way they do blows me away. Its ridiculous, why not just say we can't discuss certain thing and leave it at that. I also thnk the family is trying to save face. Both kids were caught up in some stuff and their reputations could by destroyed. With Whitney being Whitney it is obvious she is not grieving. Who is grievng? Everyone I know is frustrated and just wants it over. They are totally sick of the lies ftom those involved. Clint and Holly both have skeletons in the closets just like us. Pray that it ends soon.

Sounds like TBI should be interviewing you

what have they said in the Media

Multiple versions of that morning.
I know Clint can't tell some things but why dont he just say that? None of it makes a bit of sense anymore. Its like this small town conspiracy and everyone wonders what the hell really happened but don't wanna be the one who brings it up. If ya'll are local you know what I'm talking about then.

Will Nunley is reporting that heavy law enforcement officials are in or headed to Decatur Co right now (about 30 minutes ago). Anyone in that area hearing anything?

Will Nunley is reporting that heavy law enforcement officials are in or headed to Decatur Co right now (about 30 minutes ago). Anyone in that area hearing anything?

I read the tweets too..and a lot of people around here updated their Facebook statuses saying "everyone pray for holly"

I haven't seen any LE, but I'm in the south end of the county and they're all in the north end.

I read the tweets too..and a lot of people around here updated their Facebook statuses saying "everyone pray for holly"

I haven't seen any LE, but I'm in the south end of the county and they're all in the north end.

Thanks for the info. I haven't seen anymore tweets about it. Just wondered if it had to do with her.

:sad: So sad. I have two daughters and a grand daughter. I just can't imagine the heartache this family must feel.

I just watched the movie Taken last night. I can't help, but wonder if something like that happened to her. I truly hope not, but she was the first person I thought of

VN Store

Back