The Fishing Thread

Thanks.

We didn't have a net and the bass really didn't want to get in the boat.

I was really lucky because the treble hook broke about the time I grabbed it.

Wow...

I am a little disappointed you weren't wearing your Bill Dance hat.

attachment.php

Two from fishing rodeo victory.

Attachments

• fishing rodeo '09.jpg
    fishing rodeo '09.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
He's my grandson and he ain't all that little. I'm 5'10 and he's taller than me. :p Oh yeah, he's only 14.

A veteran Tennessee wildlife officer said longtime poacher Kurt Wesley Ellis — sentenced to two years in jail for violating probation by trout fishing in Murray County — is “not a bad guy.”

“He’s never given me a bit of trouble what times I’ve dealt with him,” said Philip Earheart of the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency. “He’s just going to hunt and fish when he wants to hunt and fish, no matter what anybody tells him. But not for awhile this time.”

Longtime poacher gets two years in jail Local News The Daily Citizen, Dalton, GA

Need advice on what color tubes to get and I'd like to hear if people have had luck with them (never fished them before.) Also, best color jig in a dark lake? (Percy priest)

Need advice on what color tubes to get and I'd like to hear if people have had luck with them (never fished them before.) Also, best color jig in a dark lake? (Percy priest)

I've caught some bass with green pumpkin and pumpkinseed colored tubes on a quarter to half ounce texas rig on priest. Haven't really caught many with any other colored tube.

I've caught some bass with green pumpkin and pumpkinseed colored tubes on a quarter to half ounce texas rig on priest. Haven't really caught many with any other colored tube.

Good deal. I appreciate the response.

I've heard they're great for smallmouth especially around Four Corners Marina and to the Dam at Priest. I'm thinking a orange/ brown jig and a green one also. Got a favorite color spinner for priest?

Good deal. I appreciate the response.

I've heard they're great for smallmouth especially around Four Corners Marina and to the Dam at Priest. I'm thinking a orange/ brown jig and a green one also. Got a favorite color spinner for priest?

Green or white works for me. Mostly green. Cast a white buzz bait every once and awhile too.

VN Store

Back