The Fishing Thread

BlueHalo

RIP POPCORN
Wow, this might be the best idea for a thread..ever. I've been enjoying the good water levels here in WV and have got to do some pretty good fly fishing with my dad. Here are some pictures, old and new.

vols kick balls

The bass fishing at South Holston lake has been incredibly slow so far this year. It's starting to get frustrating. I might have to make a road trip to Douglas here in the near future.

Sabanocchio

Reminds me of the song "You and Me go Fishing in the Dark."

Love that tune.

Caught the biggest catfish of my life after dark. Channel cat too. 10-15 Lbs at least. Caught it on garlic-infused chicken liver.

Any of you get catulpa worms up around there? I hear there's no better catfish bait.

I know a bunch of you probably go fishing for flatheads and blues up in Knoxville, but there aint a better eater than a 10 lb channel.

volger

Extraordinary Member
Reminds me of the song "You and Me go Fishing in the Dark."

Love that tune.

Caught the biggest catfish of my life after dark. Channel cat too. 10-15 Lbs at least.

I know a bunch of you probably go fishing for flatheads and blues up in Knoxville, but there aint a better eater than a 10 lb channel.
Channel is probably the best tasting cat. We had flatheads in Mo. river pushing 100 lbs.

Sabanocchio

Channel is probably the best tasting cat. We had flatheads in Mo. river pushing 100 lbs.
There aint nothing better than catching a good eater string of cat. When they're biting big, they're biting big.

That noodling thing some of them boys do for flatheads -- that stuff looks crazy? We have too many moccasins around here for my liking.

VolGal423

Catfishing is fun...but I get scared when I go! I'm always afraid one is going to jump out of the water or that I'll catch one and it will bite me! haha silly I know!

VN Store