'26 TN QB Jared Curtis (Georgia commit)

Don’t get the hate just bc he’s in-state. QB is the one position you recruit nationally. Staff likes Faizon who’s over a year younger than Jared. Jared Curtis is a stud but was ready to commit somewhere and didn’t want to follow George as well. Long time for a commitment to stick but it’s not Tennessee’s or Curtis’ fault. Some things just don’t work out. Who’s to stay if stays committed there? What if they land JuJu Lewis? Jared is a good player and good kid. Tennessee just prioritizing Faizon and Curtis wasn’t coming here

Don’t get the hate just bc he’s in-state. QB is the one position you recruit nationally. Staff likes Faizon who’s over a year younger than Jared. Jared Curtis is a stud but was ready to commit somewhere and didn’t want to follow George as well. Long time for a commitment to stick but it’s not Tennessee’s or Curtis’ fault. Some things just don’t work out. Who’s to stay if stays committed there? What if they land JuJu Lewis? Jared is a good player and good kid. Tennessee just prioritizing Faizon and Curtis wasn’t coming here
Covered everything I was going to post. We’re working on the guy we want. Doesn’t mean this kid is bad or anything. Don’t blame a kid for not going where he wasn’t the 1st option.

Been hearing Georgia stopped recruiting Juju since the rumors are he wants to sit out his senior year…Kirby got into a big rant over high school players sitting out their senior year at a press conference recently and most ppl were thinking he was talking about Juju. Also Georgia just lost a 5 star DL out of Georgia to USCw…nil was a factor

Been hearing Georgia stopped recruiting Juju since the rumors are he wants to sit out his senior year…Kirby got into a big rant over high school players sitting out their senior year at a press conference recently and most ppl were thinking he was talking about Juju. Also Georgia just lost a 5 star DL out of Georgia to USCw…nil was a factor
No UT fan gives a sh!t about what Kirby is ranting about, who they stopped recruiting, or recruits they just lost out on. In short, we don't care...take that sh!t to an UGA board.

See how that works?

No UT fan gives a sh!t about what Kirby is ranting about, who they stopped recruiting, or recruits they just lost out on. In short, we don't care...take that sh!t to an UGA board.

See how that works?
I don’t think I came off like that but okay lol

See how that works?
All I was saying is it was a disingenuous statistic on Georgia’s offense…if Todd Monken was their OC last year they would have had a 3 peat. Not saying Bobo sucks it just the results speak for themselves right now. You can’t draw up 24 point against Bama in the sec title game and expect to win.

Again Bobo is good he’s just not Todd Monken

All I was saying is it was a disingenuous statistic on Georgia’s offense…if Todd Monken was their OC last year they would have had a 3 peat. Not saying Bobo sucks it just the results speak for themselves right now. You can’t draw up 24 point against Bama in the sec title game and expect to win.

Again Bobo is good he’s just not Todd Monken
You've done it multiple times, dude. You were a complete ass to @MarcoVol the other night about South Carolina offensive line recruiting (to the point were you kept on and on about it, littering up a recruit's thread, and the content was moved)...and, you've done similar to others.

I could care less about Monken, Bobo, or the differences between their offenses, or your explanation. You completely miss the point...NO ONE around here needs you to gatekeep. That's the point.

You've done it multiple times, dude. You were a complete ass to @MarcoVol the other night about South Carolina offensive line recruiting (to the point were you kept on and on about it, littering up a recruit's thread, and the content was moved)...and, you've done similar to others.

I could care less about Monken, Bobo, or the differences between their offenses, or your explanation. You completely miss the point...NO ONE around here needs you to gatekeep. That's the point.
Gatekeep? What does everyone say around here “well it’s just my opinion” I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt sorry for calling out bad takes it’s just what I do

Gatekeep? What does everyone say around here “well it’s just my opinion” I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt sorry for calling out bad takes it’s just what I do
And, "just my opinion", you suck at it.

Sorry, only calling out a bad take.

It’s called irrelevant information. Nobody cares what UGA averaged. It’s obvious our staff didn’t really prioritize Curtis and he went to UGA. That’s the only relevant info here.
Not my point but that was explained by the original poster as well.

This run of USC commits reminds me a lot of that Florida weekend last summer. Florida lost most of those guys

This didn’t age well

How so? I still think it was a huge mistake for us to not prioritize Curtis over MacIntyre. I watched a game of MacIntyre on local TV this past season and he looked very average. Curtis on the other hand jumped off the screen in his game when I saw him play. I don't know anything about Faizon Brandon. It's possible he's better than both and if we land him we got nothing to worry about. But as of now this is a huge miss by our staff. We let Georgia take a stud QB out of our backyard because we prioritized the wrong kid.

How so? I still think it was a huge mistake for us to not prioritize Curtis over MacIntyre. I watched a game of MacIntyre on local TV this past season and he looked very average. Curtis on the other hand jumped off the screen in his game when I saw him play. I don't know anything about Faizon Brandon. It's possible he's better than both and if we land him we got nothing to worry about. But as of now this is a huge miss by our staff. We let Georgia take a stud QB out of our backyard because we prioritized the wrong kid.
You watched 1 game and that’s how you do your evaluations? These guys are in different classes. Plus you said you would rather have Duece.

I trust my 14 year old son to make better evaluations than you.

73d90c67-bfba-4f3b-b0ad-550731b9568a_text.gif

One of the best troll posters on the board, bar none.

I won't say it's a huge mistake to take McIntyre over Curtis, but I think we should have gone after both because one is a '25 and the other is a '26. I too have seen Curtis is person as a freshman and the kid made all the throws and was probably the singled handed reason his team was able to lose early then after he took over he led them to the state championship game. He is very athletic as well. Many of his skill players from that run are students at UT now.

I too have not seen Brandon but why not prioritize a top instate recruit instead of letting him go to another top SEC team that you can't beat.

I won't say it's a huge mistake to take McIntyre over Curtis, but I think we should have gone after both because one is a '25 and the other is a '26. I too have seen Curtis is person as a freshman and the kid made all the throws and was probably the singled handed reason his team was able to lose early then after he took over he led them to the state championship game. He is very athletic as well. Many of his skill players from that run are students at UT now.

I too have not seen Brandon but why not prioritize a top instate recruit instead of letting him go to another top SEC team that you can't beat.
Why prioritize a recruit that is instate over a better player from another state? Same thing every year.

VN Store

Back