'26 TN QB Jared Curtis (Georgia commit)

Doesn't want to compete with Nico and Merk and GMac. He's what one would call a b!tch boy.
This is so stupid to say this.
UGA has good QBs on their roster as well.

So the kid wanted to go to UGA.
We're recruiting the NC kid harder anyway. I guess that means Fazion is scared to compete for the Tarheels??

And your calling a 16 year old kid names?
Really??

I'm not impressed by G-Mac thus far. Maybe I'll see more in the future. But as of now I'd take Duece over him. However, IMO the real prize is this Curtis kid. His tape just screams elite talent. Plus just look at him physically. He already looks more developed than G-Mac whose extremely lanky.

I'm not saying to not take both. I'm just saying I would prioritize the better talent. Which imo is clearly Curtis.
This didn’t age well

These kids have 2 more years of highschool. So much development between now and then. Most comments about how they project to college are worth very little.

This kid is talented but he does play in a weak division. Very polished as a passer this early on though. Don’t know much about him other than yeh games I’ve seen him play. The kid has exceptional spacial skills. Very accurate passer too. Hate that he is going to UGA. Would be worse if he went to Ole Miss or Auburn where he would really shine.

These kids have 2 more years of highschool. So much development between now and then. Most comments about how they project to college are worth very little.

This kid is talented but he does play in a weak division. Very polished as a passer this early on though. Don’t know much about him other than yeh games I’ve seen him play. The kid has exceptional spacial skills. Very accurate passer too. Hate that he is going to UGA. Would be worse if he went to Ole Miss or Auburn where he would really shine.

UGA averaged 2nd most pass ypg in the conference behind only the Heisman trophy winner. 20 more ypg (UGA 305 ypg) than Ole Miss (285 ypg). AUB averaged 162 pass ypg.

UGA averaged 2nd most pass ypg in the conference behind only the Heisman trophy winner. 20 more ypg (UGA 305 ypg) than Ole Miss (285 ypg). AUB averaged 162 pass ypg.
Only a Tenn fan would come on here knowing the history of Bobo and sing his praises, he’s not bad but he isn’t Todd Monken

A lot it that had to do with Bowers and the other white wide out, a defense that gave them a ton of 3 and outs, and an Oline that was one of the best in college football.

JMO but I think that Kiffin and Freeze can do “more with less” in terms of offense.

A lot it that had to do with Bowers and the other white wide out, a defense that gave them a ton of 3 and outs, and an Oline that was one of the best in college football.

JMO but I think that Kiffin and Freeze can do “more with less” in terms of offense.

Both of those systems require a more mobile QB a la Faizon Brandon (but Heup called dibs already and Heup don’t miss on his QBs).

Curtis prob picked the exact right program to highlight his abilities.

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09

VN Store

Back