Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Why were they going to burn down your school?
This was 45 years ago, and had not thought about it until reading this thread in years and really do not know why or how real it was. Got to remember the segregation private schools that opened up across the south in 70-71. Rural county with a significant minority population; lot of the white kids went to the private school and while there were was not much tension, there was some. The kids from both schools pretty much got along. Do not recall all the specifics about the shooting that occurred, but the NAACP from the neighboring county (larger city) got all up in arms and was protesting in our county seat where the shooting took place. Could have been just a few loudmouths spouting off.

Reactions: McDad
I'm sure you need your semi-automatic weapons to defend yourself.

Me? Nope. I can defend myself all by my lonesome.

But some 17 YO kid roaming the streets at night during a protest *carrying* an AR15. You think this is sound logic?
Oh boy, look at this. We got an authentic Internet Billy Badass up in here.

“Need”? There is no requirement to demonstrate a “need” present in a the 2A.

Not for hunting. Not for defense. Nada.

And where did I ever say it was sound logic?

You seem to be thoroughly confused here. I suggest you take a breath, and maybe a break from the internetz.
You’re spun up six ways from Sunday.

Oh boy, look at this. We got an authentic Internet Billy Badass up in here.

“Need”? There is no requirement to demonstrate a “need” present in a the 2A.

Not for hunting. Not for defense. Nada.

And where did I ever say it was sound logic?

You seem to be thoroughly confused here. I suggest you take a breath, and maybe a break from the internetz.
You’re spun up six ways from Sunday.
Rationalization complete.

Keep your guns bro. Clearly you *need* them.

Anti-government drivel is a common theme with the 2A crowd.

I drive down my neighborhood roads recognizing that my taxes - inefficiently - paid for them. I got no problem with that. In fact, I'm grateful.

Taxes, government and all unscrupulous machinations that make our system work aren't pretty, but they're ours.

Happy to be a tax-paying citizen here.
you are grateful that your taxes are used inefficiently?

You think the best way for you to protest/complain about the GOVERNMENT would be to go burn down a mom and pop shop?

btw Tea was property of the crown, and the ships they raided were owned by a government funded company the BRITSH EAST INDIA COMPANY. and considering the Boston Tea Party was a protest of a tax on TEA their choice makes a lot of sense, and doesn't hold up at all to Kenosha.

you are grateful that your taxes are used inefficiently?

You think the best way for you to protest/complain about the GOVERNMENT would be to go burn down a mom and pop shop?

btw Tea was property of the crown, and the ships they raided were owned by a government funded company the BRITSH EAST INDIA COMPANY. and considering the Boston Tea Party was a protest of a tax on TEA their choice makes a lot of sense, and doesn't hold up at all to Kenosha.
No I'm pretty sure with the Boston Tea Party they all burned down their local Walmart and looted Best Buy for 50inch LED TVs

Protest crosses the line when destruction of private property occurs.

Like the Boston Tea Party.

The funny thing is everybody at the BTP was in on the destruction of private property and we're good with it. Destroying property was everybody's objective. Most protesters across America were not looting or destroying property and people here on VN do mental gymnastics trying to disqualify the entire protest because of the people destroying property.

Reactions: MontyPython
Like the Boston Tea Party.

The funny thing is everybody at the BTP was in on the destruction of private property and we're good with it. Destroying property was everybody's objective. Most protesters across America were not looting or destroying property and people here on VN do mental gymnastics trying to disqualify the entire protest because of the people destroying property.
Louder is a bit of a history nerd. Doesn't mean he is always correct. How do you respond to his earlier post?

Louder is a bit of a history nerd. Doesn't mean he is always correct. How do you respond to his earlier post?

So if they busted in the doors of Chase Bank, we're all good, right? I mean, the big corporations are in bed with the government.

VN Store

Back