Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Remember that little thing called the Boston Tea Party?

But, hey, you're right... our forefathers were wrong to "vandalize private property".

View attachment 628407
If that were to be an accurate analogy then they would have set police stations on fire. Not random businesses. There is a reason the tea boats were targeted. So your analogy is shat.

He was weapons trained, as well as cadet police, and emts training thru the fire department....would I encourage no..but I believe he had the right and enough training to act dutifully...and again he was only 6 months from being military age...if my son came and told.me.he was going g to do this...I'd tell him to make sure he was 100% sure that what he wanted and to use his training to be safe..
I'm sorry brother, I just disagree. I would never allow my child to go to a dangerous area with high risk and uncertain outcomes. Intelligent people stay away from a volatile situation where mob mentality is ruling. even if they're going there to do the right thing.

Happy to live in a free Republic where one tax-paying citizen (you) cannot usurp the Constitutional rights of another tax-paying citizen (me).

I'm sure you need your semi-automatic weapons to defend yourself.

Me? Nope. I can defend myself all by my lonesome.

But some 17 YO kid roaming the streets at night during a protest *carrying* an AR15. You think this is sound logic?

I'm sorry brother, I just disagree. I would never allow my child to go to a dangerous area with high risk and uncertain outcomes. Intelligent people stay away from a volatile situation where mob mentality is ruling. even if they're going there to do the right thing.
I respect that and we can agree to disagree...would you let you child join the military or police??

Reactions: McDad
Sorry man but (and I haaaaaate to say it) but Mcdad is right. NFW would I let my kid go, don't care how much training he has.
I agree with you on this, but have to say when there was some unrest over a police shooting in my home county (black cop shot a black perp), there was noise about burning down our (private) school. Dad asked if I wanted to go stand guard if needed. Would have carried either a shotgun or, most likely, a Marlin 336C .30-30 (aka semi-automatic, lever-action machine gun). Suspect I was not the only junior or senior male to be asked. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary as the sheriff's department most likely put the quietus on any potential problems. Late 70s. Cannot recall exactly, but I was 17 or 18.

It didn't really help. Do you want only Songkran shot weapons? Flintlock? Blunderbus?

Well the Blunderbus is an f-ing funny weapon... so yeah.

Look I get the 2A position on guns. I just don't agree with it.

I've got close friends with AR15s and illegal bumpstocks, etc. It's fun to shoot that stuff. I'm with you.

I don't know. Maybe when Trump loses we'll get to see the bloodbath that ensues. ;-)

I agree with you on this, but have to say when there was some unrest over a police shooting in my home county (black cop shot a black perp), there was noise about burning down our (private) school. Dad asked if I wanted to go stand guard if needed. Would have carried either a shotgun or, most likely, a Marlin 336C .30-30 (aka semi-automatic, lever-action machine gun). Suspect I was not the only junior or senior male to be asked. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary as the sheriff's department most likely put the quietus on any potential problems. Late 70s. Cannot recall exactly, but I was 17 or 18.
Why were they going to burn down your school?

VN Store

Back