Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Start with the pedophile felon who was illegally possessing a gun, instead of the child forced to defend his life from said felon...start there and then work through it again on who should and should not have been involved

Are you a parent? If yes, answer this: Would you knowingly allow your 17 YO son to perform a "security job" at an auto dealership - at night - with a loaded AR-15 in his hands?

No sane person does this. There's no way on God's green Earth that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been there in the first place.

Are you a parent? If yes, answer this: Would you knowingly allow your 17 YO son to perform a "security job" at an auto dealership - at night - with a loaded AR-15 in his hands?

No sane person does this. There's no way on God's green Earth that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been there in the first place.
Nobody should have been there. But you only call out one?

So you're now claiming that he was hired (implying he was paid) to act as an armed security guard? Why wasn't he and the one that paid him charged for that?

What was Rittenhouse doing with an AR-15, in another state, at night, in front of an auto dealership during the night of major riots?

Do tell.

Last edited:
What was Rittenhouse doing with an AR-15, in another state, at night, in front of an auto dealership during the night of manor riots?

Do tell.
He was responding to a online calling for people to come protect business from rioters/looters

I think the vaaaaaast majority agree he was dumb for going. But just about everyone there that night was dumb

Nobody should have been there. But you only call out one?

Heh. Ask one of your black friends... I suspect they may disagree. Our country's history towards people of color has been less than stellar, no?

• The demonstrations erupted after a Kenosha police officer had shot and wounded a Black man, Jacob Blake. The episode, captured on cellphone video, came at a time of protests across the country over the killing of George Floyd and police abuse of Black Americans.

Heh. Ask one of your black friends... I suspect they may disagree. Our country's history towards people of color has been less than stellar, no?

• The demonstrations erupted after a Kenosha police officer had shot and wounded a Black man, Jacob Blake. The episode, captured on cellphone video, came at a time of protests across the country over the killing of George Floyd and police abuse of Black Americans.

That gives no one the right to vandalize private property.

this isn't demonstrating

IMG_0238.jpegIMG_0235.jpegIMG_0237.jpeg

No charges filed in the shooting. Maybe hold off for a minute before protesting a dumb criminal getting himself shot

You really haven't spent much time looking at what was going on that night have you?

I am a parent and 100% hell yea I would have let him...he was months away from being 18 (military age)..he worked with police and emergency services...it sad that a 17 year old felt the need to go protect businesses from felony adults when other in the area hid....now ask yourself why was a pedophile felon there with a weapon possessed...start with the 1 that was actually there illegally before attacking law abiding citizens..I'm sorry the gun scares you..grow a pair

Did the protesters attack the government institutions? They should.
Anti-government drivel is a common theme with the 2A crowd.

I drive down my neighborhood roads recognizing that my taxes - inefficiently - paid for them. I got no problem with that. In fact, I'm grateful.

Taxes, government and all unscrupulous machinations that make our system work aren't pretty, but they're ours.

Happy to be a tax-paying citizen here.

I drive down my neighborhood roads recognizing that my taxes - inefficiently - paid for them. I got no problem with that. In fact, I'm grateful.

Taxes, government and all unscrupulous machinations that make our system work aren't pretty, but they're ours.

What a long-winded way to say "no".

Protesters and those in a mob should learn how to focus their anger to more appropriate targets

Yes, we should all hire a 17-year-old from a neighboring state - armed with a semi-automatic machine gun - to guard our businesses.

2A advocates, by all means blabber until you're blue in the face for all I care, but the facts remain the same.

There's no rationalizing why a minor like Rittenhouse should be roaming the streets - at night - in another state, armed with a semi-automatic gun, hired to protect a business of a third party. Nobody - absolutely nobody - should have died that night.

As the 2A say in glee, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". And that's precisely what Rittenhouse did.

If you don't get this, then hold up your hand, because you're the prototypical, ignorant middle-aged+ lily white redneck 2A advocate.

Kyle Rittenhouse Flees Stage After Face-Off With Booing Protesters

Lol. Somebody big mad again with their panties in a twist.

You must be a fan of Trumpā€™s Alternative Factsā€¦

-
His father lived in that state
- He didnā€™t have a ā€œsemi-automatic machine gunā€ (lol)
- He wasnā€™t hired
- Not all supporters of the Bill of Rights are ā€œlilly white rednecksā€

This is extremely poor judgment on your part
He was weapons trained, as well as cadet police, and emts training thru the fire department....would I encourage no..but I believe he had the right and enough training to act dutifully...and again he was only 6 months from being military age...if my son came and told.me.he was going g to do this...I'd tell him to make sure he was 100% sure that what he wanted and to use his training to be safe..

Who knew the Boston tea party was about fleeing from a sexual assault warrant? He may have gone to a really fancy school to learn those details

He was weapons trained, as well as cadet police, and emts training thru the fire department....would I encourage no..but I believe he had the right and enough training to act dutifully...and again he was only 6 months from being military age...if my son came and told.me.he was going g to do this...I'd tell him to make sure he was 100% sure that what he wanted and to use his training to be safe..

Sorry man but (and I haaaaaate to say it) but Mcdad is right. NFW would I let my kid go, don't care how much training he has.

Happy to live in a free Republic where one tax-paying citizen (you) cannot usurp the Constitutional rights of another tax-paying citizen (me).

VN Store

Back